12.Sarah

At Sarah's apartment:

Its been a week since that incident took place in Italy with Milton and James. James had shoot Milton in front of my eyes, James killed him.

Still my stupid heart is aching for him, he is a cruel monster who has killed many innocent for money and power. How can I love the beast in him, I loved him more than anything.

Even though he is a womaniser, even if I can't be his I still love him but what can I do to stop this feelings for him.

My mind and heart are traveling in two directions. My mind says to stay away from him as he is a beast. But my heart still is in love with the beast.

What should I do? Which direction I should have follow?? On that day after James shooting Milton, he asked me if I was alright.

Not knowing what to say, I stood rooted in ma place. He came closer filling the gap between us but I never moved from my place.

"Sarah, are you OK?" He asked me but I didn't move.

"Sarah listen to me, are you OK? Can you hear me?" He pulled me closer towards him.

Taking my face in his hands he kissed me, even though his kiss was setting fire in my body, even though I can feel the tingle's from his touch I was not responding to the kiss.......

Before I could get what was going on darkness filled and I felt unconscious not before hearing James shouting my name as I felt lifeless in his arms...

************************************

I am standing in the same room with Milton and James fighting with each other.

The same incident is taking place in my mind. I wanted to stop this situation but I am being helpless.

Milton was repeating those words again...

"So, do you say this person in front of me is innocent Sarah?" Milton was speaking not even caring to the blood that is dripping from his chest.

For God sake please stop it Milton or else he will kill you.

I was begging him but he is acting as if I'm not there in that place..

"Stop It Milton" said James

"Do you think he is just a CEO in this business world?"

"Stop It" James was roaring as Milton was questioning me.....

"I simply did not say he was the wolf covered by the skin of a sheep Sarah, I mean it because he is also same as me." he said

I know it Milton for my sake I beg you to stop it please....

I was crying hysterically begging and pleading both of them to stop this but no one is listening to my words.....

"Sarah don't listen to him. and you stop it or I will not regret killing you" said James with full rage.

"I will make sure she will hate you, I will be happy that she can't be either mine or your's by listening what truth I am going to tell her."

James I don't hate you I mean it but please don't shoot him. I will listen to your every single word I will do as you say but please don't kill him please.......

"I have asked you to stop it Milton." With that James has fired another bullet in Milton's knee making him to fall on the ground. I screamed when I heard him shooting at his knee.

"I am just a mobster of Italian Mafia but this guy is Italian-American mobster who hides his real identity from the world."

My heart beat was increasing I want it to be stopped but I can't move my limbs, I feel as if I am being paralyzed.

James was shooting furiously at Milton making his body lie on the floor drowning in his own blood.

Nothing was under control everything seemed to happen very fast that I again witnessed James killing Milton in front of my eyes.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I screamed for again witnessing the death of Milton in front of my eyes.

Some one was holding me and pampering me. I wanted it to be James, even if I know that he killed someone I wanted to feel his warmth and comfort.

But the voice pulled me out of my stance, cause it was the voice of Diana. Even though feeling secured in her presence I don't want her to be in this place.

What is she doing here? How did she end up by coming here??

"What are you doing here? How did you come? This place is not safe for you."

I was rambling but her eyes looked at me with confusion.

"What are you talking about Sarah?" she asked me....

"That that JAMES-"

"James what Sarah" I was cut off by his words...

I simply Sat in my bed not even bothering to answer him.

"If you don't mind, can I have a personal talk with Ms. Williams" he was asking the question to Diana who left the place happily.

Traitor, I shouted in my mind for her leaving me alone with this beast. But how could she know what a beast he is??

I was looking at my lap playing with my fingers as if they were the most interesting thing in this world.

"How do you feel?" He asked me to which I responded with a simple shrug.

"Let's don't make the situation complicated. I want you to shut your mouth as you know about my secret." I simply raised my head to look at him.

"What is my friend doing here?" I neglected his order and asked the question which was bothering me.

"As you were out for a whole day I wanted to make sure someone is with you to take care. And coming to the point your friend don't know anything about the situation.

We said you had a mild shock by seeing an accident happening in front of your eyes.

If you give her the other information I will make sure to kill both you and your friend without bothering."

He was being cold and I care less about his behavior cause what matters is my friend who is the only family I have.

"I will make sure of it Mr. Hunter" I replied him curtly to which he inhaled sharply and remained in his composure.

"Ok we are heading to New York at 9pm so get ready for the departure." He left the room as Diana came inside and helped me with my packing.

************************************
I know it's been like lifetime for updating........

I don't want to say sorry so here I am going to give you a surprise........

Oh what is the surprise?????

Ok scroll down and you can see another update for you guys cause there is a lot of drama and a small surprise in the next part :)

Love you all

qt sweet

:*