No.19

Yes, there are two beta's!

ALPHA GEORGE ON THE SIDE >>

Holly Paw

What was that lovely smell?

It smelt so... beautiful? If smell could be beautiful obviously. I could almost taste the smell, but I felt as if the reason for the smell was so close to me that I didn't even realize. ''What is that smell?'' Lolly sniffed, but she shrugged her shoulders. ''Can only smell the fart I did two seconds ago''

That definitely was not the reason for that delicious smell. I got up from the bed, walking towards the door. I opened it, letting it bang gently against the wall. ''Where are you going?'' Lolly asked, but I waved bye at her. I walked out of the room following the scent that my wolf was howling for in joy.

I sniffed deeply, walking past a few pack members that were looking at me as if I'm a freak, to be honest... I am a freak, deal with it.

''Holly!'' I felt my forearm being grabbed onto softly and I was being pulled back. I turned around, and gave a ghost smile to Chace. ''Hi'' I mumbled. ''What - Why don't I feel the tingles anymore?'' He asked, confused. I sighed deeply. ''We're not mates, anymore'' I didn't make eye contact, I couldn't make eye contact. ''Why?'' He asked, I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't even know. The smell was becoming stronger, and I almost moaned. ''Holly'' A deep, sexy voice said behind me. I gasped, once I recognized the owner of the voice.

George... My mate, my soul mate.

He growled protectively once he saw Chace still holding onto my arm. Chace looked between me and George, back and forth. ''Y-you're mates?'' Chace stuttered, I looked at George in his dark blue eyes that had a sparkle in them. ''Mate! Mate! Mate!'' My wolf chanted, I smiled brightly at George.

I nodded my head once I looked back at a confused Chace. ''Yes'' He sighed, and muttered something underneath his breath as he storm away. Once, he was out of my view I turned around to face George, but gasped at how close he had got to me. He was almost stepping on my feet, if he was my height we would of been kissing at the moment. ''You're my mate'' He smiled, showing me the bright white teeth.  I nodded my head slowly. George placed his hands on my cheeks, stroking each side of them with his thumb in a pattern.

George sighed softly. ''Finally'' He mumbled as he leaned in, placing his lips on mine. It felt like ele- No, it felt like fireworks were happening. The kiss was gentle but passionate, I loved it and so did my wolf Emily.

Our tongues danced together, he bit my top lip pulling gently on it. I moaned in his mouth. ''Hol- Woah, oh, my God... keep it PG... KEEP IT PG, not restricted!'' Lolly made a sound of disgust, and turned back the other direction. I pulled away from George, making me groan in disappointment. He pouted slightly, and he looked so adorable but sexy at the same time.

I bit my lip, but I'm guessing George didn't like that since he used his thumb to pull it back, letting it scrape against my teeth. ''I want to bit that lip'' George went to lean in, but Lolly popped up again. ''Oh for the love of-- Can you guy's get a room? No disrespect Alpha George, but there are pups looking at you'' Lolly laughed softly to herself. 

George froze and turned around, looking at the wide eyed pups. I bit my tongue to not burst out laughing. ''Um...'' He mumbled. A girl around the age of seven walked closer towards George, and pointed towards his lips. ''What were you doing to her lips, Alpha Georgie?'' I awed at the nickname, George gave the pups permission to let them call him any nickname. 

''Sharing saliva'' Lolly whispered underneath her breath, but unfortunately the pup heard. ''My mummy always told me that sharing is caring!'' She jumped up and down on the spot and looked between me and George. That was enough for Lolly to crack up laughing non stop for five whole minutes. It took her a deadly glare from George to stop laughing, immediately she calmed down and took deep breaths.