No.7

Holly Paw

''Damn! So he's going to pick you?'' Lolly asked as we entered the big living room, and sat on the long leather couch. ''I don't know, but he said that he has an idea who he MIGHT pick'' I bit my lip, hating the way I was over thinking about this, I wanted to just know if he would or not.

''Would you agree?'' Lolly asked, and It took me a while to reply because I've never thought about what I would say if Alpha George asked me to be his mate.

I took a deep breath and replied ''Yes.''

Two Weeks Later

''Are you excited for your 18th birthday tomorrow?'' I shook my head at Lolly, knowing that it was also three other girl's 18th tomorrow, and nobody would wish me a happy birthday. ''Well.. you will probably meet your mate tomorrow, and hopefully your mate will be Alpha George'' Lolly replied, and I nodded my head. I was nervous about meeting my mate, hopefully he's near me so I can smell his scent.

''So that will be exciting, right?'' She added, and I shrugged my shoulders. ''I probably won't meet him tomorrow'' I said sadly, it hurt my heart that I won't be able to meet my other half, but you never know I might be able to.

''Yeah true, but eventually you will'' Lolly replied, and we fell into a comfortable silence. Lolly was playing on her phone,whilst I was laying next to her on my bed looking at the grey ceiling. ''I'm scared'' I whispered and closed my eyes, and met darkness.

''Holly, Holly! Come on Holly wake up!'' A familiar soft voice shouted, and I groaned. I buried my face deeper into my comfortable pillow.

"Wake up, you little lazy girl! It's your birthday!'' I felt something soft hit my feet repeatedly, and recognized the feeling as pillow. I woke up and pushed my body up realizing it was my 18th birthday. The day I will be able to meet my mate, hopefully.

''Oh, my God! It's my birthday..'' I mumbled to myself, and I rubbed my tired eyes and rubbed away the sleep, I squinted as my eyes adjusted to the bright light coming from the window near me.

"Go shower, and get ready! I have your present'' Lolly jumped up and down in excitement as she pushed me into the bathroom that every pack member has in there bedroom.

Once I was finished with my hot shower, I rushed out of the bathroom and changed into some pink shorts that had one dots on them, I wore a white t-shirt that said ''TURN UP THE MUSIC'' In different colors. I slipped on my ankle soaks, and brushed my long brown hair into a neat high pony tail.

''Good, you're ready!'' I jumped in fright at the voice that scared me. I held my chest where my heart would be and I could feel it beating fast from the shock.

''Don't do that,you scar--- Is that for me?'' I had a big smile on my face, once I saw Lolly had a little box wrapped neatly with the wrapping paper with patterns on it. Lolly nodded her and passed the little box to me.

""Sorry, it's not much... I didn't have that much money'' Lolly said sadly, and I shook my head opening the box and my eyes met with a beautiful necklace that had metal shaped as a heart that was made out of diamonds. ''Oh, my God thank you!'' I hugged Lolly tightly for a few seconds, and she laughed at my happiness.

We both pulled apart, and I put on the necklace around my neck with some help from Lolly. ''Come on, let's go..'' We walked out of my bedroom, and I felt my heart racing.

We walked slowly into the kitchen, and I could see just about one of the girl's that 18th birthday was today hugging a male, and they shared a long passionate kiss! See, that is what I want with my mate!