No.29

George

''You've gone crazy!'' I yelled at Damien, ''Have I really George? You know you want to mate Holly, to have that incredibly sexy body moving, and those full pink lips to be moaning your name as you thru--'' I cut Damien off with an angry growl, ''Yes, of course I do. 

But she's not fucking ready! I can't force myself on her that would be called rape!'' I replied, I breathed in Holly's scent by sniffing her soft neck. ''I don't think it would be classified as rape when she's probably going to be begging you to keep going, you need to mate or WE will go out of control and do something WE both will regret.'' I mentally shook my head, no I can't do this.

''Just shut up, I'm going to sleep'' Damien laughed, obviously going to reply with something that he'll find amusing, ''With me telling you mate Holly this instant? Yeah, good luck trying to even get to sleep''

I woke up, but something was on top of me. My big arms were wrapped around this something pulling it closer to me, it moaned, that moan was familiar. The 'it' was indeed Holly on top of me, her head was resting on my shoulder. Her breath tickled my neck, and had shivers going through my body.

Holly was trying to get comfortable but what she didn't know was that she was moving her lower body parts against my hips. ''God, you don't know what you do to me'' I pushed Holly off me gently onto the side of me, I didn't want to lose my control here when she was asleep. ''Mh'' Holly groaned, her eyes started to move through her eyelids.. ''George'' Holly moaned quietly, her hips moving in circles. My eyes widen, ''Guess she's having a wet dream''' Damien laughed.

I ignored him, I was only concentrating on Holly at that moment. It was clear she was having a naughty dream about me, ''Keep... going'' Holly parted her lips, suddenly her hand grabbed my boxers and she pulled them. I froze, it was turning me on the way her body moved and what she was saying. I could watch her all day and not get bored. ''She's having a dream about us mating, meaning she IS ready!'' Damien argued, obviously happy at what he is hearing and seeing.

Ever so slowly, Holly sucked in her bottom lip and bit it hard. ''Oh'' Holly moaned and slid her hand in the side of my boxers, her hand slid to the back of me, I bit my bottom lip when I felt her grab my ass softly. 

''Isn't it supposed to be the other way round? Like this...'' Damien forced my hand to do the same, I would of have stopped it but I just wanted to feel my mate on my hands.

My hand slid to her back and slid downwards and right on top of her ass cheeks. I hadn't realized till now that Holly had a nice round shaped ass, that I just so wanted to grab onto but if I did, she would probably wake up. But it seemed like Damien had other ideas, without me realizing he made my hand grab roughly onto Holly's backside, making her gasp her way out of her dream.

''George, what are you doing?'' Her face redden once I didn't let go off her backside, ''Nothing'' I lied innocently, my smirk widened at her reaction. ''Why is your hand on my ass?'' She asked, but then looked down to where her hand was. ''Oh, my God.'' Holly mumbled, her eyes were wide and I could tell she was embarrassed. She knew that I knew what she was dreaming about. I decided to tease her a little, ''Had a nice dream?''

''I have to get ready for school'' Holly rushed up and out of the room, and into the bathroom. The room fell silent with a slam from the door. ''I thought it was summer''

I frowned, ''Time goes fast when there's things happening, at least I'll be able to see Holly in Art. but sadly only Art''

Holly Paw

That dream... felt so real, I had dreamt of me and George mating for the first time, and then I had woken up by George holding onto my ass and finding out that I was sleep moaning. Talk about embarrassing, I had ran out of the room like lightning had hit me and slammed the door.