No.9 (E)

Alpha George

To say that I was pissed, was an understatement; I was beyond furious. That man-whore is mates with Holly!? I won't allow it. I want Holly to be mine, Not Liza.

I just caught her kissing with another man, so is it weird that I feel love coming from me towards Liza?

I growled in frustration, and Liza jumped slightly from the sound. We were in my bedroom and I was currently sitting on the couch as Liza was fidgeting on the bed. Her small head was bowed down in shame for what she had just been caught doing. I then suddenly stood up not knowing what I was about to do, my wolf was now in control.

Once Liza realized I was moving, she looked up and gasped. I grabbed her by her t-shirt and pulled her upwards and off her feet. ''G-George!'' Liza shouted, and her face turned red at how close we were.

I growled a deathly growl and looked her straight in the eyes ''How long?'' I asked. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, so I shook her body by her t-shirt.

She knew exactly what I meant, ''How. Long.'' I said through clenched teeth. I glared at her, showing Liza that I wasn't joking about this. Liza's eyes started to water, and my heart ached at the sight of my mate about to cry.

"T-Two months'' She whimpered.

My wolf growled in anger. How dare our mate, mate another man!

I dropped her on the floor, and Liza fixed her untidy clothes. ''I'm sorry, but that was before I met you! And Chace kissed me, I didn't kiss him.'' Chace? Chace must be the guy SHE was kissing.

''Get out,I don't want to see you.'' I growled once she didn't move. ''GET OUT!'' I roared. Liza quickly rushed out of the bedroom, and I watched her run out almost completely terrorized.

I sighed in frustration.

Holly Paw P.O.V -

Me and Chace were walking back to the pack house just in time for Liza to run out of it, crying? My eyes widened in shock. Both me and Chace turned to each other in confusion. Why would she be crying? Did Alpha George say something to her? Chace glared at Liza once she ran past us. I then looked over my shoulder just in time for her to disappear into the woods and shift into her wolf.

"Holly'' Chace purred. I looked towards him waiting for him to continue, ''Have you ever kissed a guy?'' Chace asked. And with that simple question I felt my face blush in embarrassment. My first kiss was with Alpha George...

I nodded my head. Chace bit his lip angrily, but he was hardly showing his feelings about it. ''Who?'' He asked. I shook my head, forcing my self to not answer. Suddenly, I was grabbing by my arm backwards and pulled in to a soft chest. Tingles went through my body once I placed my hands on Chace's chest. ''Who?'' Chace asked once more.

"Alpha George'' I replied softly.

Chace growled angrily. He was about to run forward into the pack house, but I then grabbed his hand, enjoying the feel of his skin against mine. ''Stop, don't worry...'' I calmed him down. I pulled him closer to me, and we stared into each other's eyes.

Chace reached out for my face, and stroked my cheek with his thumb. He leaned down, and I knew that he was about to kiss me. I leaned in as well, so that we were only cm's away from kissing. Chace was the one to make us kiss, he leaned down closer and placed his soft lips on mine. His lips tasted like cherry, and It felt like my heart exploded with pleasure. My face was turning into a dark red.

I placed my hands on his shoulders, and slid them down his arms until I reached his hands. I held onto them tightly, but Chace then tangled our hands together as he deepened our kiss. He suddenly let go of my hands and wrapped his arms around my body. His hands were slowly falling down my back, until they reach to my bottom. He cupped his hands around my backside. I had to go on my tippy toes so that I could reach his lips even more, I didn't want to stop. It wasn't until I heard someone clear there throat, that I pushed Chace away from me. My wolf whimpered at the loss of our mate's lips.

''Is he your mate?'' A familiar soft voice asked. I turned towards my very own best friend, who had crossed her arms and one brown eyebrow raised.

"Yes'' I said happily, and Chace stared at me in an adorable way. ''WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME?'' Lolly shouted, and I took a step back from her tone of voice.

''I-um'' I choked out.

"I'm just kidding! I'm so happy for you!'' Lolly rushed up to me and gave me a tight, bone crushing hug. Jesus, she's strong!

I hugged her back. Once she let go, she hugged Chace, who hugged her back. Even though my wolf was worried that Lolly was hugging my mate, I wasn't. I know Lolly wouldn't do such a thing, and it wasn't like she was snogging my mate's face off.

''HOLLY!'' A voice roared, and I knew who that was voice belonged to. A very angry, Alpha George.

I saw two people comment that, so if you can't choose between #TEAMCHOLLY OR #TEAMGIZA then comment below #TEAMUNICORN!