No.1 (E)

*Important notice*
I wrote this story when I was
much younger, my writing has improved and matured over the years so I apologise for any errors in the story. I have tried to find all of them but I probably haven't, so excuse the grammar errors and spellings.

Thank you for taking your time out to read the story and I hope you enjoy :)

Holly Paw                                                                                            

''Yes, Beta Frank," I replied to the tall, intimidating man in front of me. Beta Frank just asked me to find his mate, Mary.

See, being an Omega,the lowest in the pack, isn't the best thing in the world to happen to a wolf because people disrespect you so completely. They treat you as if you were something they just scraped off their expensive boots.

You get used to it, but you sometimes do wish you were just a little more popular.   

I bowed my head in respect to Beta Frank. Instead of doing something respectful back, he just nodded his head impatiently. I should have seen that coming... He is a Beta and I'm just an Omega.

I sighed, going up the Pack House stairs, that were made out of glass.

I bumped right into a hard chest, hitting my nose painfully on who I'm guessing was a mans chest.

"Watch it," A familiar growl echoed the Pack House, and I gasped once I realized I just bumped into Alpha George.  

"Oh, my God... I'm so sorry Alpha George." I bowed my head respectfully as I sidestepped him so that he could continue to pass me.

"Name?" he snapped, and I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. All Alphas are supposed to know who is in their pack unless the Alpha really can't be bothered to remember.    

"Holly Paw," I replied. He suddenly smirked as if remembering.   

"The Omega?" he asked, and I nodded my head slowly, embarrassed.

    "Aren't you supposed to be looking for a certain someone..?" he asked, leaning elegantly against the side of the stairs.    

''How did you -'' I cut myself off, realizing that he's an Alpha and supposed to be listening carefully to what all pack members are saying to each other for safety.

"Sorry, Alpha George.. I'll get right to it," I said and tried to walk away, but before I could go far I felt his large arm encircled my waist and pull me back; he let go once I was in front of him again.

    "Don't apologize to me, apologize to Beta Frank who you have kept waiting." 

   He nodded his head to the side. I followed where he nodded, then blushed in embarrassment once I saw Beta Frank with his arms crossed impatiently. He cleared his throat loudly.

"Sorry, Beta Frank... I'll go look for your mate straight away... May I be excused, Alpha George?" I asked, politely, trying not to anger him. I've seen him angry and it's not a pretty thing to have to behold.

Let's just say all the Omegas would be picking up body parts and mopping the bloody floor for a while.   

"Yeah, whatever," Alpha George muttered, and I quickly rushed up the stairs, almost tripping over my own feet whilst at it.  

   I walked towards Beta Frank and his mates', Mary's, bedroom. There was a few clothes left neatly on a chair. Their bed was made crisply, and there sitting on one side was no other but Mary checking her iPhone. I cleared my throat.