No.30

Wattpad Snapchat: angiixboo

Lolly

                                                *Three Weeks Later*

Knowing that in a few hours I'll be an adult had a weird feeling going through my body, I was finally going to be 18. A adult. When I had first woken up, immediately Holly had literally thrown many, many presents at me. She got me a beautiful necklace, it was made out of REAL silver that she had gotten with Alpha George. I was wearing it at the moment, the rest of the presents had been shoes and clothes. I was wearing some of them now.

Since we still had the hot weather, I was wearing a summer dress, it was a dress that went down to my mid thigh, showing my naturally tanned legs that I should thank the bright sun for. The dress was white, but had small, black dots going all around it. I had to put shorts underneath it, just in case the wind wanted to be a pain in the ass.

The day that Holly stayed after class with George, she had later came out and told me at Lunch that the group that had attacked our pack had fought to there death. I was so happy, because then George and Holly could finally be together. It was strange to think that the whole vampire pack were dead, even the leader one who apparently killed his own mate, Sammie.

It wasn't till a few night's after that, George mind linked everyone to exit the pack house quickly, we all obeyed our Alpha. Once we all had returned much, much later that week I had found Holly limping strangely... She had bruises on her arms and legs when she was wearing shorts. It wasn't until then that I knew for sure that George and Holly had finally mated after many weeks of waiting. Alpha George walked around the pack house with a smirk on his face every time he saw Holly, she would always blush and look away.

God know's that I do not want to know what that was about. I would like to remain innocent just for a little bit longer...

Holly had rushed into my room seconds later, snapping me out of my deep thoughts. ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOOLLLLYY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!'' Holly sang, placing a birthday hat on the top of my head. 

I grinned widely, showing off my Colgate teeth. Chace rushed into the room along with George, the two of them holding presents.

 ''Hey guys'' I smiled at the three of them, ''Happy Birthday'' George kissed my forehead, I hugged him tightly. ''Thank you'' I nodded to George, and hugged Chace as well. He wrapped his arms around me, whispering into my ear a happy birthday. It wasn't until then that I realized that electricity going through my body, I gasped loudly once our skin touched. My wolf was howling in excitement and joy, I looked up at Chace and gasped softly again. His hazel eyes were staring at me in shock, but also filled with happiness.

''You guys are mates?'' George asked, dumbfounded. I nodded my head, but then frowned. I turned towards Holly who's jaw was almost to the ground, her eyes were wide open.

''Y-you're mates?'' Holly asked, I nodded my head. Chace held me tightly against his body, the warmth from his body hitting mine and I felt safe, for once. 

''You better not hurt her or else I'll cut off your ball--'' George covered Holly's mouth. ''Whoa little lady, calm down'' George held Holly by the waist, he breathed in her scent. ''I've finally found my mate... well my REAL mate anyway'' Chace held onto my hand, and brought it up to his lips, and kissed my hand gently. The sparks were like fireworks, and it hit me like a ton of bricks.

 I bit my lip from doing a dreamy sigh, I never realized how good looking Chace was until I actually looked at his appearance, he had light hazel eyes that had a sparkle in them, pink full lips that were calling my name out to kiss them! His dark, brown hair was messy on his forehead as if he had just woken up.

''I'm glad you've found your mate, never thought it would be Lolly though'' A gasp escaped Holly's mouth once she heard what George had said. ''What the fudge. Did you just... Did you just say what I think you just said?'' George nodded her head slowly, I looked at her with a confused look written all over me.

''Wow, and here I was thinking you guys hated each other'' George frowned at Holly's words but held onto her still. ''We can keep the arguments and little insults to ourselves...'' Holly smiled at her mate, looking at him with love and happiness. ''...For a day...'' I laughed at George, Chace joining me. Holly hit George playfully on the chest, but kissed his cheek once George was pouting.

''What should we do now?'' I asked to anyone who could reply. ''Well... you're going to have to wait and see, now put this on and you'll open the presents later on'' Chace placed a black blindfold in my hands, I looked at it weirdly, my eyes looking at the blindfold and Chace. He gave me a look to tell me to not disobey, he still was a higher rank then me so I automatically obeyed. I placed it over my eyes, and I was quickly blinded with darkness.

Holly Paw

''Wow, and all I got was a drama day and a present. Thanks George.'' I crossed my arms over my chest, annoyed at George. Yeah, I was being a little bit childish since George just told me that there was a birthday cake downstairs, and some of the pack members were downstairs hiding, luckily Lolly didn't hear because Chace and her were talking about each other, getting to known more things about their mate.

We all walked down the stairs, Chace guiding Lolly down each step at a time, making sure she doesn't accidentally slip or fall. Once we were downstairs in the kitchen, I saw some of the pack members that were trying to hide, such as a person hiding behind the glass door. I shook my head at the pack member, biting my lip from trying not to laugh.

I nodded my head to Chace, giving him a look about what to do next. Chace placed his hands over the blindfold and pulled it off Lolly's face quicker then lightening. 

Every single pack member around u, jumped up to their feet and shouted ''Surprise!'' A few clapped, and I followed Lolly's eyes. She was looking around the decorated kitchen, it had a pink birthday sign poorly stuck to the wall, purple and light blue balloons left everywhere, some stuck to the wall, her presents were on the large wooden table. ''Oh, my God''  Lolly gasped in shock, her eyes started to water once she looked at every single one of us. ''Thank you'' Lolly mouthed to me, and all I did was smile brightly at her, I was glad she liked it.

As the Luna of this pack, I'll make sure that every single one of the pack members enjoys their birthday. 

''Happy birthday, sweety.''

 A older pack member walked up to her, and kissed her gently on the cheek. ''Thank you Alice'' Lolly whispered in surprised, I'm not shocked as to why shes surprised. Before all this George and Chace situation we didn't speak to anyone until we were allowed to. 

''Right, let's get this party started!''