No.23

Wattpad snapchat : angiixboo

PICTURE OF SAMMIE > 

Holly Paw

I looked at Sammie shocked, ''What do you mean take away his wolf? How can they do that?'' I shot her question after questions. ''You can if you don't shift for a long time'' I opened my mouth, and closed it like a dying fish. ''How are they even going to stop Chace from shifting?'' 

Sammie laughed, tilting back her head. ''Think, sweetheart... think'' Sammie smirked, and crossed her arms. I thought about it, how could they stop him from shifting? They can't just say 'hey you, boy that went out with my mate... Don't shift anymore' unless they...

''Oh, my God! They were going to kidnap him?'' Sammie nodded her head, also clapped her hands at the same time. ''There you go''

I shook my head, about to turn around until a question popped into my head, ''what did your mate do after he found out about you and Chace?'' I asked, and the corner of her mouth's turned up. ''You don't want to know...'' She trailed off, winking at me. 

Ew.

''Nasty'' I mumbled underneath my breath,rushing out of the bedroom... In the corner of my eye I saw Sammie going somewhere in the pack house, I would of done something but she's no threat to the pack. ''George!'' I shouted, looking around for him. I looked in different rooms, I rushed up the stairs until I was in front of George's room, I twisted the door knob and threw open the door, I saw George sitting at his desk reading through papers. I grabbed the pieces of paper from George's hand, and threw them away. George growled, but didn't do anything else. ''I found out what Chace did''

George stood up from his chair, and looked at the closed door. ''He went out with Sammie that had a mate already'' George looked like he wasn't on this universe. ''So... her mate was the vampire dude?'' I nodded my head. ''God, that guy causes trouble'' I shook my head, ''he didn't know that she had a vampire mate, Chace thought Sammie was single'' George sighed deeply, ''i'm going to have to talk to him aren't I?''

I shook my head quickly, ''I guaranty you won't do any good, I'm going to have to talk to him'' George growled deeply, ''No.'' He said simply. I rolled my eyes, and walked out of the room. 

I jogged down the stairs, and into Chace's room. I was met with Chace and Sammie holding hands, they were sitting on his bed. Chace had his hand on his face, what was going on? ''I need to talk to you'' Sammie gave me a look, ''I've already told him'' Chace looked up from his hand, and he looked guilty. ''I've seriously fucked up, haven't I?'' I had the urge to just nod my head, but Chace is my friend and I needed to do something about this situation. Once Sammie saw I was about to say something, she cut me off ''I'll just leave you two in peace, I guess'' Sammie kissed him on the cheek, and gave me a tight smile as she walked out of the bedroom, her high heel clicking against the ground.

I made sure to shut the door, and then sit next to Chace on his bed. I placed my hand on his thigh, to get his attention. ''Hey, listen... nothing's going to happen to you'' I promised. Chace shook his head, 

''They have tried to come after me twice, and the more they come the more they are hurting people!'' Chace shouted, looking at me. I shook my head, pulling Chace's face to face me once he looked away. ''Listen to me, I promise you nothing is going to happen to you, they'll never take away your wolf okay?''

Chace laughed, ''how?'' I smiled at him, ''You will have some body guards or something...'' Chace glared at me, ''No'' 

What is it with people saying no?

''What do you mean no?'' I asked, confused. ''Just no, I'm not having body guards. I look weak, and I am NOT weak'' Chace released a deep and dangerous growl from his throat. ''I know you're not weak, but I guaranty you the second you step out of this pack house they'll come after you, and not just one vampire... a whole group.'' 

''Well have fun staying inside, not being able to shift.'' I smiled, and patted his back. ''ugh'' Chace groaned, ''fine... But who's going to be the body guard?''

I smirked, ''George''

''No''

    *

''No'' George and Chace said at the same time, I sighed. ''You don't have a choice, George... you're an Alpha, you're post to protect ALL pack members. And Chace, do you want to die?'' Chace rolled his eyes. ''No I do not want to die, but why does it have to be ... him?'' He pointed towards George, looking at him in disgust. I glared at Chace, not liking the way he was talking about my mate. ''Because he's an Alpha, he's stronger then everyone else. '' 

''No excuses!'' I shouted as I pointed to both of them, I glared at the two girls. ''Stop acting like two girls here, this is serious! One of YOUR pack members are in danger!'' I poked George's chest roughly, George did a silent 'ow' and rubbed the sore part.

''This will only be a few weeks... months'' I whispered, the two of them glared at me. ''Hey, no glaring'' I slapped both of their chest's playfully. 

''it will just be until we find out how to stop them from coming after you...'' George smirked, and I furrowed my eyebrows. ''Why... why are you smirking?'' Why isn't anybody taking this seriously?

''Looks like your Alpha Female side is coming on...'' Chace and George smirked at each other, I straightened my body to look tougher then the two of them. ''What do you mean?'' I asked.

''You're demanding things, you're Alpha voice...'' George trailed off. Chace nodded his head, ''yeah.. well that does happen when you're turning into a Alpha Female!'' I shouted, and then the three of us turned our head towards the door, the sound of footsteps moving away from the room disappeared.

Sammie's P.O.V 

Damn, Holly's an Alpha Female? I have to tell my mate, Damien. I rushed away, and it took me two hour's to get back onto Damien's territory. It was deep in the woods, and it was only found by a few people. Let's just say Damien wasn't very happy about that, and killed them with his bare hands. 

''Damien!'' I called out, once I rushed into the mansion, I was met with pale vampires. All of their eyes red, and filled with no emotion. ''Damien!'' I shouted, looking everywhere for him.

Suddenly I was slammed against the wall, my back aching. I opened my eyes and saw Damien standing in front of me, trapping his body against mine. ''Where have you been?'' he asked, his voice angry. 

I shook my head. ''It doesn't matter, Damien... you're messing with the wrong people! George's pack are very strong, he IS very strong. Plus his mate is an Alpha Female, even before she met him!'' I pushed Damien away roughly. ''I don't fucking care, Chace has messed with the wrong person, and it will be soon when my plan works.'' Damien smirked evilly, his eye's started to a midnight black color, that only happens when they are angry or frustrated. ''Please'' I begged. Damien growled, baring his sharp, white fangs at me. I took a step back, ''Are you on there side?''

I shook my head, ''I'm on no one's side. You are both in the wrong!'' I chocked once Damien's large hand wrapped around my neck, he squeezed it tightly, cutting off all the air supply. I scratched at 

Damien's hand, and he finally dropped me once I felt myself starting to go limp. I was dropped to the ground, and taking in deep breaths through my mouth. ''Don't disrespect me sweetheart, you don't want to have a repeat of last night do we?'' Damien smirked, and I shivered in horror.

Last night was the first time when Damien let his beast take over, and he forced himself on me. It was torture, and I've never felt so used.

People may believe that I'm all tough, but that's just a cover up for what Damien does to me. I just want to feel love, and that's why I was with Chace, he treated me like a princess and not like a sex toy like Damien does, it's like we're not even mates, but I know for sure we were mate's.

''Do we?'' Damien repeated, much louder though. ''No'' I mumbled, holding my legs closer to my body. ''No what?'' Damien smirked, I glared at him. Suddenly I felt a sharp, stinging back on my hand. I realized that I slapped Damien across the face, his cheek had a red hand print. Damien's head snapped towards me, and his eyes were full on black. I screamed loudly once Damien pulled my hair roughly, dragging me by my hair towards the stairs.

''Look's like you need to be taught another lesson'' Damien winked, and his eye's were filled with anger, Damien was evil.

Please, somebody help me.