Chapter 10: Creature game night

Me aleks and sly were on the ay back to the creature house for the 10th time today, We're recording a creature game night today! wooooo.... oh well.

We pulled into the driveway and I could see Brooke and Courtney's cars already here. We skipped, well I skipped up to the door and walked in to here yelling from the basement. We walked down the stairs or at least me and sly did as aleks tried riding the railing down.

I rolled my eyes as we got to the bottom of the steps doing a little hop off the last step turning to the right walking to the where the couch laid and where everyone was located I took my spot on the floor joined by sly and aleks as usual. Brooke sapped sly from behind the head when he sat down.

He yelped in pain and rubbed the back of his head giving her a glare as she leaned back and smirked.

"Don't ever call me broke again GOT IT?!" he scoffed and looked away. "Broke" he mumbled. She gasped and he grinned waiting for the slap. Thus it.. never... came... oh well. Koots returned from his seat from putting the game in and turning the camera on.

"HEYYY!!!" he yelled waving. "I leaned back onto Courtney's legs as we all looked at the camera waving. I gave a sly smile as I looked up at Courtney as she danced in her spot between Brooke, and Dan.

I love how Courtney is almost as tall as me at my whopping 5'6 height. She's gotten so much taller when I first met her.

I smiled up at her bigger this time as I looked back at the screen to where the camera was located.

"Well today guys we are playing Just dance 4!" I gave out a rock and roll sign out with aleks as we nodded our heads. They laughed at us and sly giving out a giggle. I looked out biting down on my tongue softly closing my eyes.

"I guess ill go first and are we able to do duet dances?" Brooke said putting her hands on her hips.

"Of course" Koos and dan said laughing like it was obvious. "Ok" she clapped her hands giggling.

"Lee up here now" I groaned as she called me up. We started searching for a song till I froze when I saw We are young by Mika, I cheered and begged for it.

She rolled her eyes as she put the song on.

"Score!" I screeched getting pump. "This is my song" I said rolling my head around.

"get ready to get wrecked!" Brooke yelled biting the inside of her cheek.

~We are young, we are strong

We're not looking for where we belong

We're not cool

We are FREE

And we're running with blood on our knees~

It started as it started picking up speed. What the hell is with this twirling shit? I mean i'm like tap dancing right now. Thus, I am getting all perfects pissing the fuck out of Brooke.

"Should of thought of challenging a dancer since 3rd grade" I sang.

"I took three years of dance 6th through 8th grade!" she screeched. I scoffed.

"Anddd... You failed every time!" The boys and Courtney erupted into laughter she rolled her eyes as we finished the dance taking our seats me beating by her many points. I kept mocking her as the next person got up. "Get wrecked kid" Aleks said looking to Brooke she glared at him as she chewed the inside of her cheek trying to forget what just happened.

I grinned at her and she rolled her eyes. Sly and aleks got up and of course being the idiots they are, did the song one thing by one direction. I was dying the entire time. "Ooh sly show aleks your one thing" I said winking. He froze making everyone laugh.

Nova seemed to be laughing the hardest. I grinned as he tried to hurry the song up scared to dance with aleks now when the song was finished sly sat down next to immediately and hugged my arm. cradling back and forth. Finally I was challenged again after everyone went.

"Ok Koots leggo!" I said putting my body into the 'come at me bro' formation. He nodded and we went up to the spot for the Kinect.

I shook my legs out as he picked out a song. Wow... classic kootra, We're doing Call me maybe. I smacked my hands together rubbing them. "Let's do this" I said grinning.

The music started I mean I completely copied the dancer on the screen Perfects were thrown to me for being a talent giver. I grinned as we continued the song. Koots tried finishing strong as I just copied the dancer.

"What the brown was that?!" He said looking at me. I groaned.

"You don't understand the art of dance." I said shaking my head. "You have to focus on what your doing and your movements to do well I understand you were trying to make this entertaining" I stopped there grinned and smiled to the camera.

"But you don't understand how fucking serious I get in dance games"

I said grinning again crossing my arms across my chest. He rolled his eyes and stomped back to his seat.

I put my arms out and ran around like an airplane as they were doing the outro. Of course right before it ended they kept the part where I tripped and fell.

"Mayday Mayday We're going down!" I yelled as I fell flat on my face. "Don't do drugs kids" James finished off the video.

I rolled my eyes as Koots ran up and switched the camera off taking it off the tripod handing it to dan.

Dan scurried off with the camera to his computer. "Well this was a tiring night" I sat between aleks's legs and leaned back. "You can say that again" I said slouching down onto him.

I looked around at the others as they stared at me with a smirk. I quirked an eyebrow up at them as they just grinned especially Brooke and Courtney. I lowered my eyebrow looking up at aleks and immediately were caught by his eyes.

We stayed for a minute or so till a cough broke everyone's gaze

********

Oooh ;) it's getting hot in here

so take off all your clothes

;D

anyway get ready for chapter 11!