Chapter 32: Girlfriend or not (Finale)

Today was the day, me and aleks first official date, he wouldn't tell me where we would be going, he said its all for a surprise. I had Brooke take me to the mall to get the perfect outfit,

A

a floral dress where it was white at the top and baby blue close to the end with flowers at the tips sprouting up into sunshine!!

ok lee that's enough, but yeah there's flowers.

I had my regular white shoulder bag, my hair was down, I had my glasses on and my plain white vans. I pulled the tips of my hair over my shoulders as I looked in my mirror before walking into my living room. My tv was dark and off and many pairs of shoes laid by my front door.

I opened it and there he stood. He had his usual skinny jeans but a nice red collared shirt, he grabbed my hand and leaned in kissing my forehead leaving my cheeks to blush a tint pink. He grinned as he lead me to the stairs my door closing with a slight thud.

I tightened our grip and his smirk grew larger. I followed him down the steps as he pulled me into his side holding me tight.

He opened the passenger car door for me and I greatly took the gesture and sat down clicking my seat belt. He quickly joined me in the car, the whole ride to what ever place was silent. Not a single word was spoken between us, except him humming to the radio, and my breathing.

He stopped in a field very open, and nearby a tree sat a picnic basket, and a blanket. Lamps hung from the tree leaving my smile to grow.

We got out of the car and he grabbed my hand walking me to the tree me wanting to explode inside.

"wow.." I gasped as I took in the area. It felt like a couple spot lights, just on us around us was just darkness. He grinned still not saying one word since he picked me up.

We sat down on opposite sides of the picnic basket and he opened it handing me a sandwich I think he made himself.

I took it and took a bite leaving teeth marks and he chuckled taking a bite of his.

"Aleks?" his eye brows arched and I sighed.

"Why are you so quiet?" he looked down and then at me. Nothing leaving his light lips.

"Aleks are you going to answer me or not?" he looked me dead in the eyes as I quickly stood up.

"Is your throat sore? Did you lose your voice in the past 3 hours? What's going on aleks?!" he stood up putting his hand wrapping it around my wrist still nothing said.

I don't know why I'm taking his silent treatment so hard, I think I'm on my time of month.

Great.

I looked at him feeling the urge to cry.

What the hell lee is up with you yourself?

He sighed as he looked me dead in the eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" ok that took me by surprise.

"why were you being so quiet?" I said standing still.

"will you be my girlfriend or not?" I looked him square in the eye as he did the same.

"If you answer my question first" he looked down then at me with a smile.

"I didn't want to say anything else first except that, you see? I was saving my voice for something important alright?" I couldn't help but crack a smile and he broke down with a grin himself.

"so girlfriend or not?" I looked at him and broke from his grasp running to the tree climbing as fast as I could. Him chasing me in response, but stopping at the foot of the tree.