Chapter 17: that works.. i guess?

I walked into my colorful apartment with mr. Immortalhd behind me like usual. I opened my bedroom door yawning placing myself on my bed looking towards him sitting in my computer chair spinning around slowly.

"hey uhm lee?" I raised my head from my pillow slightly looking in his direction as long as I could as I put it back onto my pillow. "ye?" he kept spinning around till he came to a stop. "can I stay over?" I gave out a small laugh making his head immediately hit the ground. "of course plus I'm to tired to drive anymore if I drive anymore tonight I'll pass out at the wheel and kill myself" his head jerked up, did I say something wrong.

His face filled with fear as he starred at me. "ok yeah no driving for you" he blurted out pointing at me. I nodded quickly fighting the urge of closing my eyes. I looked at my ceiling staring at the small dots on it creating pictures of any kinds.

"immortallll help me stay awake" I whined flipping to my side starring at him, he stood up walking over to the edge of my bed squatting down to my eye level just starring at me. I could feel the blush creep onto my pale cheeks as I fixed my crooked glasses. What happened next surprised me and it made me love him/ hate him.

He started softly singing a lullaby, I love alek's voice you don't hear it to often and it's usually his funny, fake yelling voice.

I looked him in the eyes as he hushed the lullaby to me making me more sleepy then you could ever imagine. I could see his hands reach up and remove my glasses from my nose placing them on my counter brushing back the hair in my face the best he could.

He continued to sing until I felt my eyelids drop to a close ceiling everything into darkness. The only thing I could feel was alek's soft lips touch and leave my forehead before my entire body went numb.

-

I could hear the pitter patter of the rain drops from the rain that has been pouring I guess and I'm just guessing here but I have a feeling it's going to be continuing for a while. I stretched a little before I hit something or wait.. Someone, aleks!

I turned around to him on top of the covers snuggled a pillow groaning in pain from the blow in the face from my stretching. I turned onto my other side facing him putting my hand on his right where I hit him.

"oh my god aleks I am so so sorry" he nodded still whining in pain. "where did I hit you?" he pointed to the right corner of his lip. I gave out a small gasp grabbing his hand a bit tighter. "I'm so sorry" he nodded again. " I know, I know it was accident it just really hurt" I slowly moved hi hand away leaning in leaving a kiss on the corner of his mouth making his lips mold into a small smile.

"what?" was all I said grinning. "oh it's uhm nothing" I rolled my eyes sitting up swinging a leg sitting across his stomach.

"tell mere" I whined. He shook his head looking away. That's when it began I reached my hands down and began poking him furiously. He squirmed underneath me as I continued to poke him.

"it was nothing!" he cried I sighed and got off him plopping onto my bedroom floor. He sat up criss crossing his long tall legs watching as I gathered clothes to wear today. I took them and went into my bathroom changing into my choice of clothing.

I brushed out my hair and put on my regular deoderant. I squinted while doing so because of course i don't have my glasses on, you know what I'm wearing my contacts today.

I pulled up my usual shorts and my white sweat shirt I then slipped on my almost knee high socks and then walked out still blind as a bat. I made it to the bed side table and grabbed my contact box walking to my mirror.

I looked up a bit and slowly put my contacts in blinking for vision.

Finally able to see, I made it to my dresser pulling the little curtain to the side grabbing my black vans and I then reached up to my top shelf grabbing a white crown I had. I slipped on the crown as it was a bit big.

I fixed it the best I could till finally I was done and tied my shoes finishing quickly.

"you take forever to get ready" aleks whined standing in my door way. "well I'm sorry if I don't use the rule well I didn't see anyone I knew yesterday so I can wear the same thing today" I retorted causing him to snicker.

"be like that" he sassed.

******

Yay chapter 17 :D once I hit 18 or 20 chapters then I will be working on all my other books

So get ready suggest which one you want me to stop at <3

Wait what am I doing... No ones going to see this... Well if you do..

One, HIIIIII

and

Two, please comment, vote, and follow me if possible!

Xoxo *rawr