Chapter 7: Past events

*Emilee's POV*

Aleks moved and got off my legs letting me move, I sat up and dangled my feet off the edge of the bed. We all talked some and let out a few laughs here and there. Finally aleks took a deep breathe,

"Guys I want water" We all shrugged. "All right?" James said leaning back. "So i'm gonna climb down the balcony and get it." I did like an imaginary spit take giving him a 'are you serious?' look.

He nodded with both eyebrows raised. I nodded. "I'd like to see that,"

"I say Dan records it" Dan grinned grabbing the camera and hopped up. Aleks leaped up walking toward the balcony door and that's when it started.

"Hey guys so here's a quick video of aleks climbing abilities. He will be climbing down a tree from our balcony here from our room to go get water from the lobby!" I cheered and opened the door for him.

We walked out to the balcony and he hopped over the fence and shuffled to tree. He dropped down and slowly started climbing down the tree with his breathing becoming jagged and rough. I was laughing to myself as James screamed to him.

"Take my hand!" he would yell but aleks never took the opportunity. "No! Get it away from me!" he smacked James hand as he got down the tree.

"Oh shit" I whispered. "Look there's a guy watching" I pointed to a truck in the parking lot with the driver looking in our direction. Aleks appeared at the bottom and he walked around and looked at the truck guy. He ran off and hid behind a car trying to pretend he was never there.

Dan pointed the camera towards me as I shook my head with a hand on my hip and a hand covering my face. I sighed out loud and looked around the corner of the balcony looking for the trucker to get back into his truck and he started to slowly u turn out.

Aleks ran across the parking lot and disappeared for a moment.

The tree started shaking as I heard grunts and groans and it continued to shake.

"Aleks are you coming back up?!" Dan yelled. "Yeah there wasn't an opening on this side!"

I started to laugh as he continued up the tree. I heard a small cry and a loud groan as he continued.

"My pants!" he screeched. "They ripped!!" I started to laugh louder as James yelled. "Grab my hand I'll help you up!" Aleks smacked away the hand and continued up the tree till finally he got to the cement and hoisted himself up and over the railing. He gave out a deep breath and spread his legs bringing one of his pant legs to the side showing a ginormous hole showing his thigh. I started laughing as Dan showed the affect.

"All,of,that,for, nothing" he breathed out. He gave out an angry groan and stomped back into the room and sat on his bed and put his head down and leaned onto his back. Just at the right angle you could see him 'junk' from the hole.

I cried out in disgust and James and Dan looked at me.

I went over to James and whispered in his ear.

"Why the hell does aleks not wear boxers?!?!?!" he chuckled and finally looked where I pointed and his face changed from laughter to disgust and he screeched.

"Immortalh FUCKING D why the hell do you not wear boxers?!?!" aleks sat up immediately and crossed his legs a blush of embarrassment plastering over his face.

I covered my eyes and looked to the floor. I ran to the door but turned to the closet opened it and jumped in slamming the sliding door shut. I cradled into a ball and sat there on the floor rocking back and forth. The image burned inside my head. I gave out a disgusted face into the darkness as I heard footsteps coming closer. The door opened with aleks giving me a creepy ass smile. I closed my eyes and laid on the floor. I felt him grab me and put me on his shoulder making me let out a squeak. He grinned at me. Then brought me out to the light I still had my eyes shut tight as I felt myself laid down onto something soft and comfy,

A bed. I heard a chuckle rumble out of his throat.

"Dan and James left to get food while you were hiding in the closet. We're all alone..." he trailed off letting out another seductive chuckle.

I was frozen I didn't know what to do. "What the hell was happening. Finally I was able to say something.

"RAPE" was the only thing I said for a few minutes till finally he covered my mouth. "Dude I was just gonna ask if you wanted to take instagram pics with me" I rolled my eyes and flipped onto my stomach putting my face head first into the pillow. He chuckled again and trailed his finger down my spine to belt and flicked it making me jump. He laughed and got up and trailed to his phone opening the camera. My phone buzzed so I took it out and checked.

It was instagram.

'Immorthd just uploaded a new photo!' I opened it to see it was me laying on the bed.

I turned my head to him grinning. I rolled my eyes and checked the caption.

'I think I broke lee..' I grinned and walked over to him jumping onto his back. I sat up there and shoved my phone from shoulder view and took a pic of us.

I hopped down and laid down on his bed with my phone over my face. I wasn't paying attention from my phone slipping and 'Smack!' it hits me right between the eyes making aleks start to burst out laughing. I grumbled and tried to throw something at him as I winced in pain. I held my nose and rolled around till 'Splat!' I fall off the bed.

I groaned as he laughed even harder till finally he came over and picked me up bridal style placing me on his bed. I winced in pain again as I held my nose even more. He laid on the side next to me and leaned over me still laughing slightly. I opened my eyes to meet his but I still holding my nose. He slowly reached up and took my hand removing it from my nose and he leaned down giving my nose a quick kiss. My breathing hitched and I froze even though the blush still spread through my face. He gave me a grin as I continued to blush.

"All better?" I nodded and shrugged. "I guess" he grinned again and we laid the in silence as James and Dan busted through the door with bags of food.

I could still feel the blush on my cheeks whenever aleks smiled and laughed. Why? I don't know why, you should tell me

****

Chapter 7 I know super damn short! Oh whale hoped you enjoyed lovlies!

Xoxo ~Mud