Chapter 12: Congratulations your an actual man!

I was snapped out of my dreaming from a snap in the face from Courtney. "He was hoping we all had a kid or something" Erin said sitting up.

I stood up and looked at her "what?! Dude I don't even have a boyfriend" she looked up at me shock fulfilling her face. "wow Mean and Jamie arr you know pretty serious right now and we're talking about children we just haven't gotten there" I grabbed her wrist. "just make sure you tell when this shit happens"

I dropped her wrist as she rubbed it from my tight grip. She let out a wince of pain but it went away quickly.

"He wants us to have kids? I remember when he would get all over when I would have my boyfriend over" I said scratching my head. She nodded. "I know but he wants to have a little kid be the flower girl" I looked at her. "They just want a flower girl?" She nodded wow. "I can get them one of those" her eyebrows raised and she looked at me.

"Brooke call aleks and ask him if we can borrow his little sister" Brooke laughed but got out her phone and put her phone next to her ear letting it ring. I heard a muffled voice and a groan. "whatt" aleks whined over the line.

"Hey aleks uhm is it possible me, lee, and Courtney kind of borrow your little sister for a wedding we're attending it's lee's brothers wedding. They kind of need a flower girl." I heard a few words till she grinned. "Yes! Thanks bro bring her over tomorrow you'll get to meet Erin her sister." he questioned his final ok as she hung up.

"he said he'll bring over lacey tomorrow around 8"

I sat up. "8 in the morning?" I said looking at her. She slowly nodded one of us will be up by then. I nodded and shrugged. Well let's go to sleep so we can be up by then. We all nodded taking her place in the guest room and Courtney forcing herself onto my plushy couch. She breathed into my couch smiling as me and Brooke slept in my room.

~

I woke up to a grin a arm full of tattoos and cologne plus a red v-neck showing much of the upper part of the strangers chest.

I looked around till I noticed Brooke wasn't next to me. "aleks stop coming into my dreams" I whined as he stayed quiet. I shrugged and laid my head down smacking ny tongue closing my eyes once again.

*alek's Pov*

I stood next to lee's sleeping figure till she started moving. She looked around her and then looked at my lower part again as her head was down. "aleks stop coming into my dreams" she whined. I froze wait does that mean..

She dreams about me?

I was smiling as I squatted down looking her in the eyes. She was completely asleep.

'Should I do it?' I whispered to myself as she continued sleeping. I could lean in right now and kiss and she'll never known it..

Ok aleks that's creepy. I'm not sure if I should do it. What if she wakes up? What if she never wants to talk to me again from this? I sighed and gave her a look. I put my finger tips softly on her cheeks as her eyes fluttered opened. She's gorgeous.

"morning" I whisper sang she smiled at me her eyes still hanging low. Finally they opened more fully.

I stood up smiling. "well I'll let you get up and ready" I started walking towards the door till I heard her covers being thrown and A hand on my wrist stopping me in my steps. "aleks wait stay please" I blinked furiuy to make sure I wasn't dreaming as her face stayed straight. I nodded and she took me back to her bed as she climbed back on getting under her covers.

I laid on top of her covers and scooted and laid her head on me. I was breathing hard hoping I wasn't dreaming.

I looked out her window to see it covered in rain drops and to see raining in behind it. I looked back her sleeping on me with a smile. I gently leaned down and kissed her.. Forehead.

( ;3 )

I moved my head away from hers as she snuggled up against me. I kept starring at her taking in her features. I smiled slightly.

"god I love you lee wish you loved me back"

"but I do" I heard a small voice cooe.

Ok now I know I'm dreaming before you know it slys gonna walk in with puppy chef singing isn't she lovely.

I looked at her as her eyes opened and she sat up. I looked at her as she swung on top of me and sat across my stomach. My breathing hitched as she leaned down and her lips connected with mine.

I was too shocked to kiss back even though this is what I've wanted since I met her. I looked her in the eyes as she continued with lips locked on mine. She let out of the kiss and smirked at me.

I looked around till the door swung open and Seamus came running in and slapped me upside the head I jerked up yawning.

I KNEW IT I pounded my Fist on the side of my bed where at one point lee was laying there with me. I turned onto my side and looked at the wall. I sighed out and sat up.

"what time is it?" I looked to my clock mumbling to myself. "7:56?!?!?" I whisper yelled. I need to go pick up the little brat for lee and them and it was supposed to be around 8..

SHIT

****

Hee hee chapter 12 is now done! Ayeeeee

Chapter 13 in the works stay tuned!

Xoxo ~Turtles