Chapter 4 : The worst hotel ever

After our costume fiasco we all were dressed normally and were packed and situated.

We met in the living room with our bags and stuff and we waited there till we were all ready.

"Em, ready?" I nodded biting my lip. This is so exciting! We all packed dans car and rode to the airport.

Emileeeee: hey slyyy I'll call you when we land <3

SlyfoxBabyShambles: k :3

I turned my phones volume down as we entered the airport. I looked around to see millions of people running around with there luggage. We went to security since we already had our tickets thanks to good ol' Koots. We went through security taking off our shoes and putting our bags through. A man came down and patted me down and I swear he patted me somewhere else.

When we got through I shuddered as we walked to our gate of the airport.

"What's wrong em?" James said leaning against the wall folding his arms. "Well when I got patted down I swear that guy patted me down somewhere else in the making. They all laughed. I crossed my legs and arms and threw my head back as they howled in laughter.

"I felt so violated!" I fake whined. Aleks walked over over next to me laughing still. "Awwww what's wrong with wittle em?" he questioned in baby talk. I stuck my toung out at him as her smirked. I rolled my eyes as our little transport device thing stopped.

We climbed out and walked towards our gate. When we approached our destination gate. We were there for about a good half hour till finally our gate was called.

"Gate 16, Gate 16 is now boarding" we hopped up with only our laptop bags in hand except for Dan with his other shit. I took my seat by the window with Aleks on my left. Dan and James were in front of us. It was gonna be a good four hour flight so I got comfy and leaned on Aleks I don't think he'll mind.

I layed there for a few minutes and we took off. It wasn't long till I fell asleep.

-

I woke up when someone shook my shoulders. I shot up looking around. I relaxed when I noticed we landed and we got our things and boarded off the plane trotting toward luggage pick up. I skipped over and waited for my bags grabbing one by one each of them. I skipped back with my stuff waiting for the guys.

I hummed but before i knew it james was to my side waiting soooo being the dumbass I am, I poked him. I stood still and looked forward as he looked at me. "what are you lookin' at" I crossed my arms and eyed him in the face.

"Nothin' just i realized you poked me" He said shrugging. "DID NOT" i protested standing my ground. "Did so, Did not, Did so, Did nottttttttttttttttttttttttttt, DID SO" we went back and forth back and forth. (Heh that is totally what she said)

Finally we left the airport once the other two got their bags. We caught a cab to our hotel once we checked in we went to see the room before we brought anything in. I jumped up the stairs and unlocked the door swinging it open.

"What... The... Actual.. Fuck......... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

I ran out of the room and jumped behind dan.

"I am not going in there..."

I pointed in the direction of the open hotel door. James sneaked around to the door and peaked his head around the edge and looked in and immediately brought it back out.

"EW IT SMELLS IN THERE AND ITS SOOO SMALL" he screeched I giggled and stayed behind Dan as he walked in. He gagged as we walked in. I snuck behind Dan looking back to aleks and James inside by the door.

I slowly pointed towards a random door. "What's behind that..?" I said sticking way back. Dan walked over and slowly opened the door for the smell go get stronger. We walked in with our noses and mouths covered.

"Is this seriously a bath and kitchen?" I snuck back to the door and ran out sitting on the bed. I started praying to the lord that we could change rooms or preferably HOTELS. I layed back as James and Dan came out. I looked at the kitchen and bathroom to see the door slam and James keep it shut.

"HELP LET ME OUT" I head aleks cry. I was laughing and James laughed keeping the door shut. He let him out as he crawled out gagging. I was laughing my ass off as I threw my head back and howled in laughter. He glared at James then looked at me laughing. He grinned and started to chuckle.

"Ok Dan please lets get a room change oh wait instead lets get a different hotel" I turned to him sitting in a chair by the door.

"Ok fine let's go check out and find a different one" we nodded and went to front desk, and by we I mean Dan.. By himself. I stayed outside with the guys by our luggage. Dan walked out with his money and we called a cab and we found a different hotel.

"Alrighty lets check this one.. aleks you go first" I hid behind him but lucky me he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder and marched in with me captured. "NOOOO- wait this place is nice" he put me down and we walked in further finally we decided its a go and we got our things and unpacked. Dan and Aleks claimed a bed each. I shrugged and made a small bed on the floor. It was pretty late so I got comfy as the guys watched tv. I got under my covers and faced the end of the bed where I was located.

I yawned and smacked my tounge in my mouth and mumbled a quiet 'Night' before I went to sleep.

******

Yay chapter 4! Chapter 5 is now being worked on! yeah! Woo! Ye-ah... ok...

Awkward

Xoxo ~Batman