Chapter 21: Back in action

Hey guys, I couldn't stay away so I'll just work on them at the same time, I kind of have an addiction I feel like I should be on those smoking commercials but like you know for this..

"hey guys my names Sarah and I have an addiction to writing a fan fic about a hot youtuber that I know dies not even know I exist." then I feel like I'm one of those creepy fans that have sexual fantasies.. Which I totally don't have.. "I hid under your porch because I love you.."

Anyway enjoy the chapter!

********

I walked into my room, everything was left the way it was since I left to be honest I'm a hot cripple mess, well mostly cripple. I opened my drawers and stripped off the basketball shorts and t-shirt grabbing warmer clothing. I had Brooke help me pull the sweat pants up and then the large all multi colored sweater. I went into my bathroom brushing my hair out with my amazing brush.

I hit more tangles as I haven't brushed my hair in months which now disturbs me. I finished it and put it into a side pony tail walking back into my room slipping on my grey toms even though I was wearing socks.

You don't know me.

I looked into my mirror and took out my contacts and put on my glasses putting my phone into my long, deep, dark pocket. Sounds scary doesn't it? I walked out of my room with a slight limp as my knee was killing me, finally I faced four other people who stood there with there hands in there pockets whistling.

There hiding something.

"what are you fuckers whistling about and Brooke just stop you can't whistle" she giggled and she covered her mouth and stopped her sorry excuse of a whistle. "well lee.." aleks started strolling over putting his arm around my shoulder shaking me side to side.

"yes?.." I said as I was shaken. He stopped shaking me long enough to shove something in my pocket.

I reached in there slowly looking at him making sure an open slapping spot was open just in case it was a joke. I felt a piece of paper and I grabbed it slowly bringing from my pocket unfolding it but slapping a hand on my mouth as I was about to flip.

"we're going to pax?!?!?" I squeaked. They shook there heads quickly as I squealed making sure I didn't lock my knees though. "well we all are except, Seamus because he has other shit, and Courtney because it's her brother's birthday" I awed as I hugged Courtney. "have fun" she whispered into my shoulder. I smiled at her as I was about to jump not giving a rat's ass about hurting myself.

"well when are we going?" I giggled, causing aleks to bite his lower lip. Oh god that was hot, what are you thinking lee shut up! I hit the side of my head softly as aleks stood there still biting his lip.

"maybe.. Tomorrow???" I gasped as I looked around. "I have to go pack then come Brooke" I called but instead of just her everyone piled into my room. I grabbed a duffle bag putting different clothes in there for the weather. I walked into my bathroom getting my curling iron, brush, hairbands and everything else for the morning. I got my grey jansport backpack that Brooke gave me for my 8th grade year, I drew SpongeBob on it when I still loved him not I just find him kind of annoying, powerpuff girls are the shit man teen titans all the way.

I put my laptop in the backpack same with it's charger and my mouse, I zipped it up and I then stuffed in an extra pair of ear buds, batteries, and another phone charger in the front zipper pocket then setting my too bags to the sides.

"there" I puffed. "I think we're done" they all grinned as I took a seat on my bed aleks joining me quickly. Everyone took multiple spots around my room, Brooke and sly took a seat on the small mushroom chairs in the corner close to my bed and Courtney claimed my computer chair.

"well I am now packed and tired" after everything that's happened this took a lot of time away it's 7 in the afternoon surprisingly. "what a waste of an outfit" I whined. I sighed as I laid back on my bed kicking off my shoes I recently put on, I then threw my feet up on aleks lap and I laid back against my pillows sighing as my body spray filled the room with it's scent.

Mmmm pineapple. I smirked in satisfaction as I kept sniffing the air never wanting the scent to leave I was about to block all the exiting and cracks the scent could seep through. Thus, the scent got lighter and eventually gone. I frowned as my eyes stayed closed.

"nooo pineapple come back... I love you" I whined as I kept my eyes closed but I still knew everyone had there eyes on me when I heard Brooke giggle. I flipped onto my side and curled up satisfied with my own bed under neath my almost sleeping figure. I felt my warm blanket I've had since I was 9 cover me.

How did I know it was that exact blanket? I have my ways...

Don't judge I love my blankie.

I snuggled deep into my bed as I heard Brooke was crashing in the guest room for the night sly walking behind her his sneakers hitting the wood pretty hard. Courtney left and I'm most likely going to find her on the couch.

The only person left was aleks he climbed up closer to me making it harder to breath. I'm flippin out flippin out! A pretty hot guy that's like my best friend is right there.

I felt the blanket lift up from behind me and his body press to the back of mine and not long after that I heard his soft snore giving me a good off the score signal. I was about to fetch another blanket before I was belted down again, I felt aleks arm wrap around right under my chest. I froze my breathing stopped but I broke down and gave out slight puffs Making sure I didn't kill myself.

I was pressed against him as I tried to sleep I could easily feel his heartbeat pounding and his snores were soft. I finally gave in and went to sleep,

-

I was being shaken when I woke up, I turned onto my back but I still had my eyes closed, and I felt soft lips touch my nose and leave not so quickly.

I opened my eyes to aleks leaning over me again.

I'm never washing my face again..

He grinned at me as I smiled sheepishly sitting up.

"morning" he cooed. "ok I know he's not drunk now I spent the whole day with him yesterday.. What the hell is up with him?

"morning" I whined sitting up he backed away as I stretched but winced in pain as I think I stretched a bit far.

This is really something I'm going to have to get used to

******

Sup so chapter 21 done and like I said in the beginning I'm working on all my books at the same time cause I just can't leave you guys <3

I LIVE ***LOVE YOU GUYSSS

Xoxo *Mwahhh