Chapter 8: 4l3ks

I ran to them trying to get food as they put the bags in the air challenging my height and jump ability. I crossed my arms pouting.

"Geez give us a second lee" I bounced in place my arms still crossed waiting till finally a bag was handed to me and I booked it to a bed sitting there sitting it on the bed side table. "YES" I cheered opening the bag grabbing food. I grabbed my laptop and started playing my music. I played at least five songs my favorite had to be roar by Katy Perry a cover by Craig yopp. (So hottttt) then there was a short remix.

I played roar the Craig yopp version and ate my food. I was jamming out to it til finally Aleks started rapping to the little pause.

He finished rapping making us all laugh. "What the hell was that?" Aleks grinned explaining.

"Dude don't you know I'm a famous rapper?" he looked at me. "Apprently not" I mumbled.

"Well I am and names not aleks its 4L3KS" I nodded laughing. "4L3KS famous rapper." he nodded with a grin making me squeak out a laugh. He raised an eyebrow at me as my eyes bulged.

I held my throat and looked around. "What the FUck" I squeaked, I was getting pretty pissed.

"STop it VOIce" I groaned but squeaked in the middle. I took my phone and texted all of them

'Fuck this shit I'm staying quiet' I made a small chat of us three and I texted in there.

My phone buzzed to see it was instagram with a pic from nova with a pic of me holding my throat.

I read the caption and gasped. 'Finally she lost her voice thought she would never shut up!' I walked over and slapped his arm. I angrily texted on my phone. 'RUDE'. He threw his head back in laughter. I crossed my arms looking down. I kicked the floor walking over to nova's bed and sat there.

I ate in silence but textimg here and there when someone would ask me something. I texted something making nova lean back laughing. I quickly switched to my camera and took a pic then gasped.

Aleks looked at me when i summoned him over showing him the picture he started laughing as i opened instagram and posted it.

'Perfect timing?!?!?' Was all I could say. Nova checked his phone right when i posted it. He gasped and ran at me. All i could do was make a terrified expression as he grabbed me.

"Remove it!" I shook my head my lips curling into a smirk. He groaned and walked over back to his chair. I sat up on the bed and put my hands into a heart making him give me the finger. I did somewhat a silent laugh. He rolled his eyes and we all continued eating.

-

We finished eating and were watching tv amd being fat asses. Plus i still couldn't talk. Which was probably heaven for james. I was now on aleks bed cause james kind of kicked me off of his. I sat up and yawned.

'Im gonna put mah pjs on' they all nodded and I walked over grabbing my plaid shorts with a tanktop. I grabbed my hair band from the bed side table. Then trotted into the bathroom.

I shut the dor and began changing. I looked down at my shorts and saw that the strings hanging out of them i immdiatley started freaking out. Fuck you OCD. I fixed the strings and sighed in relief.

I put on my shirt pulling it down ova mah belly. I walked out putting my other clothes in the bag close to our other luggage. I walked over and sat at the edge of aleks bed and put my hair up into a bun. I fixed my socks then re made my bed on the floor. I sat up next aleks while we all watched tv.

I kept quiet as usual cause you know cant talk. I laid ontop of aleks and reached over grabbing my phone.

'Awkward..' Was all i could text as they all nodded agreeing. I looked around trying to find something worth time doing tonight. I sighed as we kept watching so you think you could dance. Lets say i had to text some really mean shit to get this show on.

I put my arm on aleks and leaned on him with my ear against his stomche i could feel it raising up and down as i laid there.

I let out one more deep breath as i could feel my eyelids get heavier And heavier as we speak. I mean read. I mean.. Fuck it we're speaking.

I wasn't sure what happenned but all i know is i fell asleep on aleks.

-

"Aw look at her guys look how fuckin adorable she looks. Like a pony." I opened my eyes looking straight up at the ceiling. I looked around and of course still not able to talk.

I grabbed my phone and typed away.

'Who the hell said i looked like a horse' i looked at them. Then slowly james raised his hand.

"To be homest i said pony not horse" i rolled my eyes and scratched my head. 'How did i get up here?' I looked at the bed as they explained. "You fell asleep there." I nodded thinking. 'M kay'

I stretched letting out a squeaky yawn. We were leaving today so i need to pack plus get the clothes im wearing. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed strutting to my bag o' clothes grabbing things for a makeshift outfit.

I looked to count three of them o make sure no one was in the bathroom. I walked in and got dressed and ready for a nice adventure home.

******

Chapter 8 is now done <3

Chapter 9 is also done ehhh it is almost done... Heh