Chapter 11: What Is Ky

I blink my eyes a couple of times trying to get rid of the blurriness. The first thing I see is Prince Emmet starting down at me with a frown; then, a smile like a chester cat. That only causes me to be more confused. I try to get up, but he pushs me back gently, making tingles in my skin where he touched. Chuckling his said,

"Let's hold off momentarily on sitting up, my a thaisce."

I glare at him and ask,

"Why? What happened to me?", I pause for a second then glare again at him. "What did you do to me, pig brain?"

This of course, caused another chuckle and raised eyebrow. I just roll my eyes, he is not intimidating me with that cocked eyebrow.

"Pig brain?" he inquires smiling.

"Whatever, I asked what happened?", I'm getting annoyed again which is only hurting my head. I'm so blaming it on this stupid man in front of me. Got I hate his smiling ass, I really do!

"No, you don't"

He said matter-of-factly which made me realize, I had spoken aloud. I just put my arms over my face to hide the burning red at was taking over my face.

"Ok my a thaisce, I will put your curiosity to rest. You fainted."

He stated that like it was the most normal thing in the world to do. Had I ever fainted in my life? I can't remember ever doing such a dimwitted thing before. Does my humiliation ever end in front of this hunky prince? And what is 'a thaisce' anyway? And dang it I'm not is anything! He doesn't even know me! Once that came to mind I lost all color in my skin. I swear, I almost passed out again!

"By your appearance, I would say your memory is returning", he chuckles.

I am speechless. His declaration was crazy. I'm not even thinking about all the crap at the end; but, like the stuff that he knew about me. OMG, I didn't even know about the baby's name. Which one of them? I hadn't heard they had delivered yet. He made me sound incredible ;which, was so far from the truth. It's annoying! Ugh! Stop this! Why does he make you think about yourself and do crazy things. Like, crazier than my more crazy stuff. I am a middle class girl that should not even be in his presence. OK, Kylie he is looking at you waiting for a response. For the life of me, I just don't know what to say. That's a first! I snicker at myself; which, causes him to lift that damnable eyebrow of his.

"Well, yes it seems I can remember you telling me your version of me. I guess I should be flattered that you think that; but honestly, it's annoying. I refuse to believe anyone would name their child after me, they can't be that cruel to such a sweet little bundle. Well, unless you are my parents and thought it was a great name. That's beside the point all together, though. You first laid eyes on me not even 24 hours ago, tell me how did you come up with all of that? You know, it's sorta creepy if you ask me!"

I huffed out that last part, and yes I had no intention of acknowledging all that stuff about us and crap. I crossed my arms as he continued to smirk at me. I will not fall into him gloating me. I will ignore him. Yep, that's what I'll do.

"I believe my a thaisce, that you have forgotten to mention the most important part of that conversation we had. However, with the question of how I got that info, well, I am a prince after all. The luxuries of being that comes in hmm... .handy, shall we say, at times when you need to learn about a certain enticing beautiful goddess with a lot of sass and colorful vocabulary."

I finally sit up because he had slowly started moving closer to me, it made my head fuzzy when he was close. I rolled my eyes at that, the damnable man!

"I would not know what your talking about since I am a simple middle class girl visiting your country. Come to think of it, I'm thinking about just exploring some other countries. Or maybe just go home to see my niece and sister. I miss them."