Salvatore Sister

Hi this is my first story on wattpad and i dont own any of this charcatrers only ava all creidts go to Lj smith and the show vampire diaries !! 

                                                                    Salvatore Sister

Chapter One 

Im back !!!! 

Ava pro 

Ava pro 

“I SEE YOU DRIVING AROUND TOWN WITH THE GUY I LOVE AND IM LIKE FORGET YOU!” I yelled from my car. My car is TOTALLY amazing; it’s a sports car and turns into a convertible!!!

I’ll admit that as I belted out the awesome tune, I was getting a few stares. Probably for my amazing singing and car. I wanted to flip them all off, but I was feeling good today, which was weird, but whatever.

So you’re probably wondering who the heck I am. You probably didn’t catch my name, cuz I’m just that awesome. Well, I am the the amazingly awesome…AVA SALVATORE!!!! And before you ask, YES, I am related to Damon and Stefan Salvatore-I’m their little sister.

Now, I know what you’re thinking. Why haven’t I heard of this awesome gal before? Well, when they Changed, they left me behind. Sad times. But, OH WELL, I’m sooooo over it. When you’re alive for centuries, you kinda get over things.

Ok, so, I lied. A am still kinda pissed about it. I mean, COME ON, it was total ABANDONMENT!!! But wanna know a secret? They don’t know I changed into a vamp/witch. This is gonna be SO FUN!!!

Again, I know what you’re thinking. Yes, I am a hybrid. Cool right?

I pulled up outside Mystic High and got out of the car. I look around 15, maybe 16, depending on how I dress. But ANYWAY, back to the story.

People stared at me as I walked through he school, but I ahd come to expect this. Because, not that I’m bragging or anything, but I am freaking HOT! I have long black hair that does down my back, and I have pretty ice blue eyes, similar to Damon’s, only better. I had an olive complexion, thanks to my witch half. I’m skinny, but not so skinny that it’s gross, and I have curves in all the right places.

Currently, I was wearing black jeggings with a black tank top, my favourite leather jacket and my ray bands. I was going for the whole rebel/bad ass, and if I do so myself, I ROCKED it! I mean, people actually stepped out of the way to let me walk! HA!

I found my way to the office. After collecting my things, I left, set to go to my locker, when I saw a vampire down the hall. One that turned and stared at me. It was Stefan!!!

I casually began walking to my locker, but this vampire with blonde hair jumped in front of me.

“Hey!” she said in a perky voice. I knew Stefan had turned to stare at us, even though my back remained to him; I could practically FEEL the daggars.