weddings

Chapter 11

Weddings

Ava pov

Lexie looked so beautiful. I got out of the car, ran over and hugged her.

"Ava,” she greeted, returning the huge hug. “You know you’re not supposed to look prettier than the bride." She broke away to mock glare at me.

I chuckled. "Yeah right, you look way better then me!"

"Where’s Stefen?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Don’t know, don’t care," I replied casually, knowing that Stefen was right behind us.

"O, there he is!" Lexie said excitedly, smiling and waving behind me after a small frown at me. I turned around.

"Look, Lexie invited hotties! Wooo!" I heard.

I shook my head, disgusted and escaped to the bathroom. When I came out, two guys attacked me; one was Alex! No! He must be working for Klaus!

I put to stakes in their hearts. I kissed Alex lightly on the forehead, then left the bodies there fore some human to find. I had a wedding to get to.

I came to the wedding solo, but I had to walk down the aisle with Stefen. I walked down it quickly, leaving Stefen in the dust. That was when I saw Arizona. Bitch! She was trying to steal my best friend too? That slut has got to go!

My phone started ringing to the song I love, Big Butts, and I can’t not lie. Me and Lexie have a thing with this song. We looked at each other and she nodded. She gave her flowers to the priest and slowly walked over to me. And then we began to dance. But it wasn’t just a dance. It was our dance!

Everyone looked at us in shock for a few moments, before they burst out laughing. After, we looked at each other again and gave each other a solemn nod, before she marched back up to the middle again.

After she was gone, I began tearing up. It was just such a happy moment. Stefen tried to hold in his laughter, but he couldn’t help the grin that dominated his features. I glared at him.

When the priest wasn’t looking, I sent him the bird and coughed loser. Brad saw what I did and started laughing; Brad is Lexie’s husband!! Soon, the ceremony ended, and it was time to party!!

At the party 

I was partying it up. I wasn’t even drunk, just having a blast. Since I was cheap, my wedding gift to them was to sing, so I sung Harold by Ke$ha. Once I stepped off the stage, Jeremy came up to me. Oh great, just what I needed. To make it worse, he was drunk!

"You can’t sleep without your nightlight."

"Urgh, I can’t believe I liked you,” I said, revulsion in my voice. “You’re such an asshole! You can’t even kiss a girl properly!”

A cocky look came over his face. “Let’s test your theory.”

And suddenly, he was kissing me. No matter how much I knew I should push him away, I found myself forgetting about everyone else in the room. All I cared about right now was us, how his lips moved against mine.

But then I felt something coming towards us. I caught it in reflex, glancing down at what I had caught. It was Lexie’s body. I gasped and quickly dropped it.

Tomorrow was the full moon… Tomorrow would be when Klaus would come for me.

I woke up and cleaned my room, then got dressed in a white dress and black flats. I kept my hair down. I found the box with all my old things in it under my bed. But then I heard someone coming.

“Hi Ty,” I said.

“Why are you doing this?”

I cut my wrist and put the blood in 5 small bottles.

“My blood can heal a werewolf bite,” I said casually. “Give them to the others.” I shoved the small vials into his hands and walked out of the room.

I walked and went to the old tree. I was surprised that it was still there, but I was glad. Me, Damon and Stefen had all signed it when we were younger. Before everything had blown up in our faces.

I smiled and sat down, pulling out a pen and some paper. Time to write everyone letters.

A lot of time passed as I sat there writing those letters. Soon it was late. It was time.

I went back and switched clothes, changing into a long black sleeved top, black jeggings and black boots. I put on a little make up and was good to go. Now I had to work on getting them to let me go. It would just be easier that way.

I saw Jeremy. I went up and hugged him, holding him tight. Then I saw Elena. I had the Gilber’s ring in my hand. In a flash, I moved in front of Elena. She looked down at the ring in my hands, and I smiled weakly at her. Then, before anyone could stop me, I snapped her neck. I did a spell so that you couldn’t see the ring that now sat snugly on her finger. I smirked at Stefen as a look of utter agony passed over his face.

“Bonnie left the spell. I don’t want her here.”

“Thank you. Hey, would you look at that! Stefen broke his promise.”

I walked out. That was when it started. I took a deep breath and saw him. I saw Klaus