Late Night Swims

Chapter

Flipped out

I killed that bitch. I wanted to, trust me.

Flash back

I slipped off Jeremy’s ring. Then I put it on Arizona and I snapped her neck. It felt so good to do that, so right. But sadly, it’s not permanent. But that’s when Matt walked in.

“Did you just kill her?“ he asked, face shocked. He really shouldn’t be. Bitch had it coming.

“No,“ I replied smoothly.

“But…I just saw you snap her neck!” he exclaimed, eyes wide.

“Or did I?” I said slyly, winking at him.

I waved at Caroline

“Deal with this.“

Her and Mark went out of the room and I kept snapping Arizona’s neck. It was soothing to me, like a lullaby to an upset child. After the 13th time Stefan spoke up.

“Are you done yet?“ he snapped, scowling at me.

“Hardly,“ I chuckled, smirking at him.

That’s when Mark came back into the room.

“YOU’RE VAMPIRES!!“ he yelled to the room in general.

“Caroline, I said deal with it! That meant compelling, duh!“ I said, rolling my eyes at her idiocy.

“Oooooh! Whoops!“

“Yeah, woops,” I snapped, annoyed. “You were supposed to compel him!“

But Mark, being a dork, said, “Whoa whoa whoa, I have a vampire friend and there’s werewolves! Flipping werewolves! That’s just beast!”

I just wanted one friend that didn’t really know about how fucked up my life was. Was that too much to ask? Obviously it was, seeing as Caroline just fucked that up for me. I just wanted one thing that was normal.

I got up and went to my room and turned my music all the way up so it was blasting and I had my stash up there and I kept downing drinks.

I got on my bed and starting singing

“All my life I’ve been good, but now, whoaaaa I’m  thinking what the hell!”

But then I got this amazing idea. Wait for it… SWIMMING!

I jumped off the balcony and of course, all of them had to come out to see what the noise was, cuz they’re lame like that. But I wasn’t interested in talking to them right now. Then, as if by some miracle, my phone started ringing. Guess who? AUSTIN! I told him about my plan and I was going to met him at his house so I ended the call.

“Where are you going?” asked buzz kill Stefan. As usual. His tone was demanding. I bristled in response. He wasn’t the fucking boss of me!

“Somewhere,” I replied, deliberately vague.

“With who?“ he bit out, the anger clear on his face.

“People.“

“Why?”

“Because I fucking feel like it!”

I started walking away and he started to follow me

“Follow me, Stefan, and I will kick your ass. You know I can.” He stopped following me then, growling under his breath. I smirked as I strutted away.

Austin POV

Fuck, Ava is so messed up, it’s not even funny. I love her like a sister, and I won’t lose her like her idiot brothers. If she wants my help, then I’ll give it to her. I won’t try to fix her or anything like that. If Stefan and Damon keep doing what they’re doing, they’ll lose her again. Then there’s no helping any of them...

Ava POV

I was getting closer to Austin’s big ass pool. Then I jumped in and swam around and joked with Austin and had some more drinks. Then we started prank-calling people. I guess we accidently called Stefan’s number

“Oh shit, wrong number,“ I slurred.

“Great, your drunk,” Stefan said acidly. “Where are you so I can come pick you up?“

Urgh, I needed another drink.

“Babe, get me a drink? Thank ya love.“

Austin went off to get one, then called out a second later, “We’re out.“

“Out?” I cried in horror, eyes widening. “Heck no! Let’s go to The Grill.“

I ended the call and then we headed to The Grill. And that’s when it happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry it took so long i was really busy but yay its up hope you like it !!