Chapter 2 Party it up !!!

Chapter 2 

Party it up 

Ava pro 

I smirked 
"Nope it was me"

Sadly i'll admit I look just like Damon but  in girl form. We have our raven black hair and our bright blue eyes from our mom.He was still laughing he took a seat on  one of the empty chairs.

" Can anyone take a joke around here? Im kidding Stefan I got you something else." I handed him a sketch pad the was filled of drawings. They were all of random things but at the end there was a drawing of our family. Stefan went to hug me.

"I don't do the whole huggy feeling thing, its just not me." Stefan rolled his eyes at me, when did he get all sassy?I saw Elena glaring at me I thought it was time to tell her." Oh Stefan can you read the back of it, extra loud."

He flipped through it to get to the back." Happy Birthday old man, love your little sister." Elena ran her hand through her hair looking embrassed. "Im so sorry I was such a bitch." Mhhm." So are we going to party? You only turn whatever your turning once." I turned around to see somebody looking through my sketch book.

" Sir! Exuse me, can I help you?" He gave me a smile, damn that smile!

"These are amazing."

"Well thank you, do you have a name sketch book boy?"

"Jermey Gilbret."

"Ava I think its kinda obvious what my last name is." I gave him a smile." We should race! Who wants to come in the winning car?" Lexi, Jermey and his friend decided to come with me 

When we ran outside, the wind picked up and I noticed somebody smelled like dog. I need a nick name dog sounded to common and but mutt worked.

Mutt looked over my ride" Damn girl thats a sweet ride."  I smiled at him." If you don't get in I will leave your ass here. Understand?" He nodded and got in.

I got into the drivers side and I drove to the Grill at top speed. While I was driving I learned the mutts real name was Tyler. I parked my car and walked in sitting down at a booth." Im starving,I want some fries." When the rest of them got here they just shooked their heads. We all know if they would have won they would be rubbing it in our face.

The night went by fast and we were all having a good time, thats when I saw my Ex. I saw he started to walk to where I was. I suddenly got out of my seat. Stefan gave me one of his worried looks. I swear one day he was going to get wrinkles.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Im fine, I think im going to go home. Im tired it was a long drive." I didn't want to drive home. I needed to clear my head and I walk is just what I needed. Now who could I trust with my baby? I looked around and spotted Matt. I tossed him my keys." Keep her safe." I smiled and got started on my walk. When I was half way home it started to rain.

" Are you kidding me!" I sighed and that's when I felt two cold arms, I froze.

"Ava Relax its me." I turned around and rolled my eyes at Damon. " You scared me." 

Damon started laughing, I was confused I didn't say anything funny. "You look like a panda." I rolled my eyes the rain must have smudged my makeup.

"You look like a jackass."

Then Damon said something I didn't expect.

 "I didn't know you were alive. I would have looked for you, I would have came back."

" I didn't know you were a asshole."

He only smiled " I have my partner and crime back."

This chat was getting a little bit to serious and I started running." Race you home!" 

I let him win, I didn't want to here his whiney little voice complaning. I decided to go take a shower and change my clothes. When I came downstairs I saw Damon pouring himself a glass. 

"Hit my up bro."

He poured me a glass and he handed it to me. Hours past by and it was safe to say we were both watsed. What can we say? We were celebrating Stefans birthday. We danced to crazy songs and when we were tired I layed on the floor.

"Why don't you sparkle Edward? You would be so much cooler!"

"Oh my  yummy  yummy Bella, I mean mean preious Bella! Im a real vampire and I burn in the sun

" Turn me Edward"  I pleaded 

"No Bella!."

"Yes Edward, then we can live forever and live a happy life together 

We heard laughing I didn't know anybody was here.

"ow brain freeze."

They tried to get me off the floor aparently they wanted to watch a movie. I rufused, I love the floor. Then somone picked me up, it was warm and comfrorting. Then I hit the floor with a loud thud. 

"You asshole, go away! I don't like you anymore. I was going to invite you to stay but not anymore. You can sleep on the floor."

"I think thats what you are doing, I'll take your nice comfy bed." I looked up and noticed the guy carrying me was Jermey.

" I don't think so." I ran to my bed and jumped on it. I fell asleep for a couple of hours and when I woke up the covers were off of me and on Jermey. That blanket stealer!  I poked him and he was still sleeping. I took the covers back, thats when he woke up. He went to go steal them back and thats wheen I pinned his arms above his head.

"Stop stealing my covers jerk!"

"Yeah right."

"Yes you are."

"Sure I am." 

"You are."

Thats when I noticed how close we were together and thats when he kissed me.