Makeover

Salvatore Sister

Chapter 24-

Makeover

To get Mark’s mind off of things, I took him to the mall. We were in Holister, mainly because it smells awesome in there, and they sometimes have cool music. I was trying, unsuccessfully, to get Mark to buy something that you wouldn’t find on a geek.

Grinning, I pulled out one of the shirts from the rack.

“You would look really hot in this,” I said, holding up the shirt for his inspection. When he turned and saw it, he rolled his eyes. 
“That’s not my style,” he muttered, turning back to face the rack.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. 
“Oh right, I forgot. We’re not in Geeks-R-Us. You won’t buy anything here.” Smirking, he turned back to me.

“Yeah, because that’s sooo my style.”

“I know what you need!” I exclaimed, dropping the shirt and grabbing his arm. “A make-over!” Grinning, I began tugging him out of the store.

“Oh God, I’m leaving,” he groaned.

I gasped dramatically. “Marky-kinz, don’t go!” I cried.

Laughing, he allowed himself to be pulled into Forever 21, Wet Seal, Apple, Akeria and many more. I brought Mark some things that I know he’ll probably never wear but couldn’t help buying.

When I decided it was time for a break, we went to the food court to get smoothies and Big Macs.

“Why don’t you ever talk to Jeremy?” he asked, taking a sip from his drink.

“You know why,” I replied shortly, immediately tensing.

He sighed. “I know but- Never mind. I’m bringing somebody by tonight, if that’s alright with you...?”

“It’s your house too,” I said. “You don’t have to ask me Marky-kinz.”

Laughing, I collecting our rubbish and chucked it in the bin. 
“I’m going into Bath and Body Works. Wanna come?”

Mark shuddered. “I’m not going in there. Besides, I’m meeting a friend.”

I shrugged. “Your loss. I’ll see you at home then. Bye!”

On the way to the shop, someone bumped into me. Grunting, I looked up and saw some random stranger.

“Watch it!” I snapped, glaring at him.

The man smirked. “Feisty.” He licked his lips, his eyes roaming over my body before meeting my gaze. “I like it.”

I snorted. “Whatever,” I muttered. “Just know that this,” I gestured down to my incredibly hot self, “is way too hot for you.”

Tossing him a smirk of my own, I began to strut away. I’d made it about five steps when he shouted after me.

“Wait, I didn’t get your name!”

I didn’t bother turning around, simply replying over my shoulder, “That’s because I didn’t give it.”

Chuckling to myself, I flipped my hair and turned to go into Bath and Body Works. I went to get out my phone to call Mark and tell him about the stranger, but I couldn’t find my phone. Then I realised that I must have dropped it when I bumped into said stranger. That little dipstick must have my phone! And that means that I have to get it back from him, which means seeing him again. Yay me.