History with Ric

Chapter 5 

History with Ric 

Ava pro 

I walked into Alaric’s classroom. Since I was bored, I decided to annoy him. I wanted to see if he would snap.

I’m Ava Salvatore. I’m 16 and have 2 brothers, my favorite color is black and hot pink. I love shopping, sports, partying, and playing pranks on people. My favorite song right now is party rock anthem, And love having fun !!

We played a history game, which I knew would be interesting. Ric put me and Stefen on different teams. He just wanted to see us go at it . 

"Your going down Bucko," I mouthed at Stefan.

He mouthed back,"We’ll see." He had an annoying smirk on his face.

After the game 

"IN YOUR FACE SALVATORE!" I shouted, right up in Stefen’s face. He no longer wore his smirk. Sucka!! I heard a low growl emanate from him, and I laughed loudly. IN HIS FACE!!

I walked out and into the girls changing rooms. Once I had changed into a pink tank top, black short shorts and black and pink knee socks with black converse, I walked out and saw Caroline. I began to stretch, but stopped when Caroline snapped me.

"Show me the routine!" Okay, she was not in a good mood. 

"Whatever,” I replied. “It’s really simple.”

Caroline put on the music and I did it perfectly.

"When you guys learn a different routine, let me know no,” I said. “Oh, and Caroline? Meet me at the mall. Tell Elena." With that, I sauntered away.

I saw Stefen and the rest of the footballs on the pitch. Since my car was parked by the football field and I couldn’t be bothered to go around, I started walking towards to the pitch.

Then someone yelled, "You can’t go down there!"

"Watch me!" I retorted.  

I walked down and saw the coach, who I ignored for the itme being. I waved at Stefen, Tyler, Matt.  

"Hey, I’m Ava, I was just gonna cut through. So sorry to interrupt.” I pointed to the gate. The coach nodded, looking annoyed at my sarcastic tone. The guys starting laughing and cat calling. Then I heard the ball flying towards me. I turned around and caught it. It was this close to hitting me!

"HEY DOSHBAG!" I yelled, thoroughly pissed. And I proceeded to throw the ball where the sun don’t shine. The other guys started laughing at him, and I flipped them all off, walking to my car to drive home.

I changed and went to the mall. I brought some cute things. By the time I got home, I was wiped out and fell straight asleep. 

In dream 

I saw Katherine torturing me, but she wasn’t alone. Stefen and Damon were helping her. The pain felt so real and they were laughing at me. At my agony. Then they all threw a stake at my stomach, and Stefen smirked just before he drove a stake through my heart. I screamed.

I woke up in my bed, panting. Damon and Stefan stood over me, worried expressions on their faces.

“W-w-what time is it?” I asked.

“8am,” Damon replied.

“SHIT!” I exclaimed, jumping out of bed. “SCHOOL!”

I stumbled arounf trying to get ready. I knocked my phone down, and I went to pick up my shirt. I guess Damon saw something. He lifted it up to my stomach. There was a stake scar running across it. I was so dizzy, but I didn’t want them to know about my dream. I stumbled into the bathroom, and then everything went black.