Games at the lake

Midnightdister is totally amazing and this story would suck without her and you should reallly read lost in the darkness its an amazing story 

Chapter 13

Games at the Lake 

Ava’s POV 

I finally reached my destination: my mothers grave. It’s so pretty here all by its self. There was a great big willow tree and lots of flowers. Jeremy looked around.

"This place is so…" He was trying to describe the place, but words couldn’t capture how picturesque and beautiful it was.

"Pretty," I answered for him. The word seemed inadequate, but it somehow fit.

“Pretty,” he agreed.

I sat back and leaned on the tree and Jeremy did the same. Then Jeremy pulled out a picture of the two of us. I grabbed it and ripped it in half, retrieving a marker form my bag. On one half, I wrote “Best Friends” and on the other, I write “Forever. I wrote “Best Friends” on the half with me on it, and “Forever” on the half with him on it. I handed him the side with me on it. I’d always wanted to outdo all of those friendship bracelets and necklaces. We talked for a while, and I eventually fell asleep on his shoulder, lulled off by the musical sound of his voice.

At the lake 

I felt a car stop. Slowly, I opened my eyes to find I was in a car. I looked up and saw Jeremy. My head was in his lap. He smiled down at me.

"Sleeping Beauty awakes!" he cried, and I playfully hit him on the shoulder, sitting up.

Jeremy opened the car door and stepped out. WE were at the lake. I saw my bathing suite, grabbed it and changed. Then I put on my ordinary clothes over the top, and sauntered over to where the “gang” sat. I saw Tyler and put on a southern accent.

“Hey Y’all, can I join ya?”

“Yo, we’re not from the south, so get lost,” Tyler retorted.

My voice returned to normal, and I pouted. “You’re so mean to me.”

He smirked. “I can’t wait to see you in your swim suite.”

I growled at him playfully. “Perve!”

He turned around and hugged me. I smiled at him, then smirked as I used my powers to spray everybody with water. I even put some on me. 

"Bonnie stop!" I yelled and squealed. 

"It’s not me!" she cried, indignant. I hadn’t sprayed her with water so that she would look guilty.

"Then how come you’re not wet?" I retorted. Jeremy laughed because he knew it was me.

After a while, we sat down and started playing Truth or Dare. This was my game.

First, Jeremy asked me,” Truth or dare?"

"Since it’s you, truth."

"Is it true that you dance in the shower to Hannah Montana?"

"Heck yeah I do!" I yelled, pumping my fist in the air. Everyone chuckled.