FOURTY

im waken up by a female voice. my head pounding in every way possible. i feel queasy.

"w-what are you doing?" she giggles

"nothing" calums voice replies.

"why are you recording?" she giggles again.

"dont worry you look cute" he chuckles.

"really? ive never been called that" she gasps

what the fuck is this.

"calum shut up" i groan.

"sorry, its a video i took from last night" he chuckles, his voice deeper than in the video.

video?

"video... wait what? do you have aspirin? whats that video for?" i rub my eyes

he passes me a pill bottle and a glass of water from the bedside table. i sit up and take the pill bottle.

i open the bottle and take one, washing it down with water.

"its a video of you, laughing"

i almost spit out my water when i heard those 6 words.

"delete it, fucking delete it" i reach for his phone.

"your smile looks cute"

cute?

"shut up, delete it you asshole" i roll my eyes, dusting off the fact he called me... cute.

"you love it when i call you cute huh? youre blushing" he pokes my cheeks and with the other hand raises the phone out of my reach.

"youre such an asshole, its from my headache, its heating up my face. now, delete the fucking video you asshat" i groan

"too bad i was too drunk to get a good video though, i guess my hand was shaky, its a little blurry too.

"it looks like i have to sharpen another stick, i hope you asshole is lubed up because im gonna shove a stick up it, give me your fucking phone" i try ignoring the major headache i have.

"chill, i wont show it to anyone. its just me" he tries to reassure me.

"you swear? im serious, dont show it to anyone" i calm down a little

"i promise, no promises i wont jack off to it though, youre not wearing a shirt" he shows me the video.

"what the fuck is drunk me doing, im never getting wasted with you, i am so embarrassing" i dig my face into my hands. im wearing a shirt now what the fuck.

"you have nice boobs by the way" he comments

"oh thanks, yeah 'cause that makes me feel a lot better" i roll my eyes.

boobs. . .