TWENTYFOUR

"your parents wouldnt mind right?" he asks, unlocking his door.

"theyre away" i say plainly.

"are they really?" he asks, not convinced, we step into his empty house.

"im not lying, they are away, away from this world. they went into space to go to the planet uranus." i take off my shoes, him doing the same.

"nice" he closes the door.

"make yourself at home, sleepover if you want, i dont care" he shrugs, i immediately run to the first visible couch and jump on it, quickly laying down after.

he chuckles and sits next to me.

"where are your parents anyway?" i ask him, pulling out my phone.

"theyre away too" he says simply and pulls out his phone too.

"nice" i answer, place my feet on his thighs.

"bitch, get your stank ass feet away from me" he scoffs.

"hey, listen up, asshole, this is my place now, i do whatever the fuck i want" i put my whole legs on his thighs.

"you dont even know where the food is" he rolls his eyes.

"speaking of which, wheres the food, im starving" changing the subject slightly.

i heard a camera go off. i immediately look at him.

"why the fuck is my ringer on" he swears.

"delete it, now" i reach to grab his phone, but he extends his arm so i cant reach it

"why the fuck are your arms so long" i complain and stand up on the couch, but he does too.

"why the fuck are you so short?" he mocks.

"fucking delete it " i jump to get his phone.

"no thanks" he chuckles and turns off his phone, putting it in his pocket before i could take it.

"fuck tard" i swear.

"theres left over salad in the fridge" he changes the subject back to food.

"im eating that salad, fuck you" i walk to his refrigerator.