TWO

"hello class this is calum" the homeroom teacher announced, patting the fluffy brown haired asian boy on the shoulder.

i glance up at him and saw his facial features, then quickly returned to reading a book. he had soft and squishy looking cheeks, but his jawline was sharp.

what kind of creature is this?

girls were swooning over him already, they were whispering, winking, sighing, giggling, and some were fighting already. the teacher is currently trying to calm the two girls down.

i forgot the teachers name, i dont like memorizing things that aren't important.

the teachers eyes scans the room, looking for a place to seat him. i look around. every space is take up, but the seats around me. great. fucking amazing.

because nobody wants to sit by a girl with jet black hair, that only wears black, has black cold eyes, that has pale skin, that is sarcastic as fuck, and doesnt care about anything in this damn school but her grades.

i care about the grades, not the teachers, not the students, not the lunch, not the people surrounding me, just the grades.

call me a nerd, whatever. i'll just shove a stick up your ass and let you bleed to death.

"sorry bud, youll have to be sat by, her" the teacher points to the empty seats by me.

i roll my eyes and continue reading the assigned book for english.

so i couldnt come up with a name for her, so dont question why the teachers are like that. its how it is, k? k.