TWENTYSEVEN

i roll my eyes and take off my clothes. i turn on the water, i let the water run for a few seconds then i walk into the shower, closing the curtain. the waters cold, just the way i like it.

(i dont like to go so much in detail for this stuff so..)

i take a quick shower, not wanting to waste water just standing in the shower, there are bills to pay.

i turn off the water and reach out of the curtain for a towel. i felt the cloth at my fingertips and i grab the towel. i wrap the towel around my body and step out of the shower, moving the curtain along the way.

i dry my hair briefly, my black hair contrasting with the white towel. i put the towel back on the rack and put on calums boxers then his shirt. the black shirt contrasted against my pale complexion, the shirt ending a little beyond my mid-thigh, his boxers ending a little longer then that. why does he have to be a giant?

i dont bother to put on the sweatpants, the shirt and boxers are long enough.

i grab the extra sweatpants and then i unlock the door, opening it to see calum on the bed on his phone.

"im done, heres your sweats, i dont need them" i throw the pants at calum, it lands on his face.

"wow, thanks pal" he rolls his eyes, taking the sweats from his face

"by the way i ran the laundry" he says before going into the bathroom