Let's Try This One More Time

Author's Note: This...Is by far the longest and most time-consuming thing that I have ever written. It's about as long as a chapter in a real book, but trust me. It's got good detail. So, enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M1

'Ohhh, you got him in serious trouble!' the voice cackled.

"You think?" I asked dryly. "Listen girl, I'm just about sick of having to hear your stupid comments pop into my head all the time. Step off already."

'Hahahaha! You think I'm a girl?' the voice teased.

I sighed. "It's better than calling you an 'it'."

'Hm, I guess I can understand that. But, you and I both know that that man you were speaking to got in serious trouble.' the voice stated. 'I bet you anything Cyan took that big gun of his, and blew Carlos' head clean off.'

Eerily vivid images flashed through my mind; Cyan with his gun, a frightened Carlos backing away, the gun going off twice, and finally, Carlos falling to the ground with two gaping holes in his neck and forehead.

I shook my head wildly, and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Stop. Stop it right now!"

 'Oh! Or maybe, Cyan will have you do it!'

I pressed my hands to my temples. "No! Don't show me! I don't wanna see!"

'Then, you must do as I say.'

Clasping my trembling fingers together, I reluctantly replied. "It depends. What do you want?"

'The same thing that you want, M1. I want out of this hellish room; to extent, this hellish place! Get us out of here, and spare no one! If anyone gets in your way, kill them. I do not care how you do it. For all I care, you can bash all their heads into the wall with your bare hands. Just get out quietly, and run.'

"What?! No! You can't make me do something like that! Did you even think of what would happen if I ran into one of the kids?" I snarled.

'Yes. Of course I did. Just rip off the head. It'll make their deaths much quicker. It is not as fun to watch as it would be if you-'

"You're sick!" I screamed at her.

'No, M1. You are the sick one.' the voice giggled.

"Me?! What's that supposed to mean?"

'Think about it for a while. Abschied , Gen M1.'

"A-abschied? What does that mean?"

The voice made a disgusted sound. 'Oh, you're hopeless.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Month Later...

(Author's Note: Skip this unless you like to read about things centering dark motives. It discusses how M1 has changed from being down there for a whole month through one of the scientist's eyes. It's sad stuff, people. Real sad stuff  :[ )

Carlos' brow furrowed as he drummed his fingers on the keyboard. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't find what he was looking for in the P.H.O.B.I.A.S. database. He leaned forward and began to type in the search bar: Generation types

The page immediately came up, showing a long list of every confirmed Generation. Carlos began to scroll down the alphabetized list.

"Let's see here..." he sighed.”Alethia, Eros, Gaia, Hermes, Janus...Ah ha! Morpheus!"