H2's Mansion

Author's Note: Hey ya'll! Consider this chapter the answer to all of your comments on the question I had earlier. I'm going to continue the story! ^o^  To tell ya the truth, I was very surprised that so many people liked this book that much. It really means loads to me! Okay, enough with my babbling, here's the chappie! (BTW this was done on my phone and on my computer, so the format's kindda weird.)

M1

"So, where exactly are you taking us?" I asked H2.

H2 focused intently on the road as he drove off of the street and up a ridculously steep hill. "Somewhere safe." he replied bluntly.

"Oh yeah. Real descriptive, H2." I sighed dryly as I pushed K10, who was mumbling in his sleep, off of me. His face pressed against the car's window, and his breath clouded up the glass.

I peeked over in the passenger seat, and I saw that Ath24 was fast asleep while he sucked the tip of his thumb. Ale00 moaned in her sleep as she shifted her head on my lap. Her face twisted up into a grimace and she sniffed. I stroked her wavy blonde hair comfortingly.

Shaking my head, I traced the dark red streaks of dried up blood that trailed down her pale, slightly-sunken cheeks.

"What did they do to you?" I whispered sadly.

"We'll find out once she's awake and ready to talk." H2 assured me as we drove up to a large iron gate. "We're here." He put the car in park, pocketed the keys, and stepped out of the car swiftly.

Making sure that I didn't wake K10 or Ale00, I slipped out of car and joined H2 who was kneeling in front of a small metal box right outside the gates. Since the only light we had was the the moon, I could barely make out the the large text on the box: HIROKO.

I cocked my head as I squinted at the letters. The name looked familiar...

H2 brought his index finger up to a black circle on the box. There was an audible BZZT and the gigantic gates swung open. He walked past me and hopped into the car as if it was normal. I raised an eyebrow as I walked over to the car. My eyes narrowed warily as I got in the car.

H2 sensed me staring at him. "What?"

"Would you like to tell me how the hell you did that?"

"Oh, that?" he said it dismissively as he drove in. "Didn't you see? I put my finger up to the finger pad. That's all."

I groaned loudly and smacked my forehead. Are all boys this vague and idiotic? "I know that! I want to know how your fingerprint got you in! I didn't see you hack it, so what did you do?!"

"Simple." we drove up to a large mansion. "This is my family's summer home."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M1

"Okay, let me get this straight." K10 yawned as H2 was picking the front door's lock quietly. "This is your house."

"No." H2 answered shortly.

I blinked as I adjusted Ale00, who was still sleeping on my back. "But you told me a few minutes ago that..."

"This is my family's SUMMER home. Right now we have, like, three other houses..."

"Three?!" Ath24, who had just woken up, gasped.

H2 nodded as he swung the door open and ran inside. We all exchanged bewildered glances as we followed him into the dark house.

"There we go!" I heard H2 exclaim somewhere in the room. The lights turned on and I finally got a good look at the room. A large chandleir hung over our heads, the crystal catching the lights and making multi-colored patterns on the creamy, irovy walls and the spotlessly, white marble floor. Graceful, silvery curtains framed the large windows and beautiful paintings covered one half of the wall.