H2 Goes Emo

Author's Note: First, I'm sorry for the late update. I have summer homework, and it's annoying! >,<

Also (this is a random thought) I've always pictured Jessica Alba to be a good Joan. But that's just my opinion. Finally, I'm sorry if this has loads of errors. Plz correct me if you see any. THX! :-)

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Start spreadin' the news!" K10 started singing in a weird, chipper tone as we drove through the flashy and loud streets of New York. "I'm leavin' today! We are a great big part of it; New York, New Yooooork!"

 I sighed, and ducked my head as I smiled a bit. He was actually a very good singer, but if he knew that I thought that, he'd bug me about it until I went insane! Once I was able to contain myself, I looked back up and saw that I was wrong side of the street!

"Holy mother of-!" I screeched as I swerved my way to the safe side of the line. K10, who was singing and swinging on one of the buses' poles, lost his grip and tumbled to the right side of the bus, smashing his face into one of the windows.

He immediately sat down and clutched his nose. "Ah! Goddammit, M1! Watch the road! This wouldn't have happened is the kid was driving!" he exclaimed.

I felt my face burn up. "Heh heh... sorry about that."

 He muttered something about his nose being broken.

"Oh don't worry. You'd know if it was really broken, and trust me when I say that it hurts like hell."

I looked up in the rear-view mirror. Ath24 was sleeping with a cute, goofy smile stretched on his face (based on what he was mumbling and what I could pick out from his mind, he was dreaming about sodas and cars). K10 was still rubbing his nose. And H2? Well, he'd been pretty aloof during the whole ride, looking out of the window with a cold, hard gaze...

I stopped the car at a red light and waited, but while I was there a man was looking up at me and the bus with a bewildered expression on his face. He took in the scrapes and dents, the broken windows, the missing back door on the bus, and , finally, his eyes landed on me; a 15 year old girl (that probably looked a bit younger.) driving recklessly through busy traffic. As he rolled down his window, I did my best to look more mature by sitting up straight and frowning like I was a stressed adult. Guess how that worked out.

He squinted up at me. "Hey you! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

I gulped. "Um... driving, sir?" I knew that he'd figure out soon enough who we were, and I started panicking. We just got there and we wouldn't be able to run from cops and find Ale00. I glared ahead at the stupid red light. 'Come on, dammit!' I cried in my head. 'Go faster!' I glanced warily over at the man still eyeing me. Realization flooded onto his face, and he swiped his phone and began dialing.

"No!" I reached out to the phone desperately. "Don't do it!" I felt like a tense knot was in the pit of my stomach.

He brought the cell phone up to his ear and hissed fervently, "Hello? 911? I've found-!" I stretched my hand out more, trying to get him to stop. Then something just snapped in side of me. I felt a strange tightness in my chest as the phone flew from his hand to my open palm. I grasped the phone and brought it to my ear.

"Hello? Hello?" a nasal voice asked from the other end. "What is your emergency?"

"I, ummm," I looked around for an idea, and my eyes landed on Ath24, who was still dreaming happily. Disguising my voice I replied, "I found my kid! He was in his room the whole time so there's no need to worry! Okay, bye bye now!" I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket.