Thirteen

Yoongi finally asked jimin on a date.

The orange haired boy wore his best clothes and tried to look better this time. He wore a fluffy gray sweater and leather pants that hugged his butt perfectly.

Yoongi was nervous since the begining of this day. He made sure to make his beloved enjoy their date.
He took him to a cute, warm and cozy café that jimin never visited before. He liked the feeling the place gave off. It was so calming and relaxing and that's why the mint haired boy liked it to begin with. Jimin ordered a strawberry milkshake and yoongi just black coffee.

Yoongi watched the cute boy in awe as he sipped his drink quietly. He found everything about him cute, even the smallest details ; how he'd blush whenever he caught yoongi staring at him then avoid his eyes and focus on his drink and then steal glances to him and blush again.
Everything was extremely adorable in his eyes.

"you know staring is rude?"

"but I can't help it you're so cute"

Jimin felt blood rush to his face at the compliment and just lowered his head

"I like this place , it's so quiet and the smell of flowers is refreshing"

"same that's why I brought you here I thought it's a great place to tell you the important thing I've been wanting to tell you"

Jimin gulped as he watched yoongi's serious expression. His heart was beating so fast. He didn't know why.

" Jimin I want to confess something"

"yes?"

" I...I'm actually such a horrible person, I went and read your diary then approached you but it wasn't because I wanted to become your friend or anything I was lying and I admit it again I'm so horrible. I actually had hidden motives, the truth is I fell in love with you at first sight. When I first saw you my heart skipped a beat but when I actually talked to you and saw how much of an adorable creature you are I knew that I fell in love. Forgive me for being like this but since the start I wanted to become something more than just a friend to you. I love you so much . I want to hold you and whisper sweet things to you. I want to cuddle with you all day and never let you go. I want to hold your hand and go on dates or just stay home and do cute things together. I can't hold myself back anymore. I'm so sorry for being like this. Please don't hate me."

To yoongi's surprise, tears fell through jimin's cheeks and the boy started shaking all over. He covered his eyes with his palms. He could see his lower lip shivering . He was confused. He was on the edge of crying himself. He didn't know what to do. But the gentle voice made him settle for once

" you know yoongi you could've just said so without going through a damn paragraph that made my heart crush for a second. As you apologised I thought that you were asking me to stay away from you because you've been fed up with me I couldn't help but feel insecure and I can't stop crying right now. I hate you min yoongi for making me feel this way. I can't believe you feel the same way as me. It's as if a dream came true."

Jimin's voice cracked for a bit then he continued

" I freaking love you too"

Yoongi then held jimin's hands and squeezed them tightly then placed a sloppy yet gentle kiss on his lips. The fact that their lips fit perfectly together made them forget about everything as they gazed at each other's eyes intensely. They didn't care if people saw them , they didn't care if anyone gave them disgusted looks. They were in their own world.

Yoongi then decided to break the rather comfortable silence and spoke up

" Would you like to make me the happiest man on earth and become my boyfriend?"

Jimin just smiled at yoongi's cuteness and nodded

"Gladly"

____

So tell me do you want a sad or a happy ending?