three

Jimin was a lonely boy. He lived a normal life until one day he told his mom that he was gay. It ruined his relationship with his parents.
But just that wasn't the real reason jimin broke down and started the self harm. It was because he was really lonely. He had no friends. He was seeking for company. For someone who'd hug him and tell him everything was okay. Jimin didnt even try to make friends or approach people. He was too afraid they might reject him or make fun of him because of his ugly face. He wears glasses all the time. It makes him appear as the nerd of the class. Well his classmates made that nickname for him secretly. But it wasn't a secret since he could hear everything they said . With that jimin distanced himself more and more. And that resulted in him falling deeper into depression.
He had excellent grades since he made sure to study well everynight. He used to do it to please his mom but now he just does it because he doesn't want to stay forever poor the way he is right now. And for that fact everyone was jealous of him. For always ranking first.

=============
Jimin POV

Science class was as boring as ever and I just couldn't bear to listen to the teacher blabbing about things I don't need to know. I looked away and tried to think about something else. I had the sudden urge to write my pains down. I grabbed my diary and started writing. I always bring it with me for times like these. When I feel lonely. I write it down. I write about my feelings , my past, my hopes and all. I heard the bell ringing and the most beautiful line ever "class is dismissed for the day you may all go home" I quickly put my stuff in my backpack and rushed out because I have to get to my part-time job as soon as possible. In the hallways I didnt notice it when i bumped into someone and fell on my butt. When i looked up to apologise,I was blinded by the beauty that was standing right before me. Pale milky skin, dark brown kitten shaped eyes , small features, pink lips, an absolutely disturbing but extremely beautiful mint hair. A piece of art. I couldnt believe such a perfect creature existed. I really thought I was dreaming until a heavenly raspy and deep voice cut away my train of thoughts. He reached his arm to me as he kept on apologising about how wrong it was of him to not pay attention while walking. I honestly couldn't respond because I was simply mesmerised but that was rude of me.i got up quickly and bowed to him then ran away trying to avoid eye contact with him.