five

I didn't get any sleep that night.I was too absorbed in what I was reading, lost in thought, I kept on reading Jimin's diary until I reached the last part

Today I cut way too deep but I didn't notice, now I can't even lift my arm, it hurts so much. I'm such a sick person, one day I'll end up dead of I continue this. But I can't just stop, it's like I'm addicted to pain. If I don't cut every night , if I don't inhale the faint smell of blood then I won't be able to sleep. It's like some kind of relief, it kind of makes me feel alive, when I cry because of the massive pain. But right after these ugly activities of mine, I feel guilty. I feel the guilt eating me up deep inside and I just cry again. I hate me, I hate my life. No one has the slightest idea on what I'm going through. No one cares. I'd rather be dead ; just like how mom told me.

I cried so much that night. I couldnt believe such a lovely kid would go through this much. I can't bring myself to forget any of the things he wrote down. The thought of him hurting himself made me hurt so much. I wished from the bottom of my heart to help him. But how would I even bring it up to him. I'm no one to him. He will probably shut me out and never talk to me again. I'm somehow glad I was the one who ended up with this notebook not someone else. I feel horrible for reading this and I have no idea on how I'm going to give him his diary back.

==============
3rd person POV

On his way to school, yoongi kept on thinking about Jimin. He had dark circles under his eyes for not sleeping at all. He slept through the first period then at lunch he started to look for Jimin.

He asked his classmates but no one helped and gave him information , he would see the cold looks they gave him when he asked about the boy. "Oh jimin? You mean the nerdy boy? Why would I know where he is? Plus he always stays alone at lunch, god knows where he is." That was all he got. Yoongi started thinking about places jimin might go to. He checked every place and the only place that was left was the rooftop. He went there and indeed he was there. He saw the fragile looking trembling silhouette of a crouched body with orange hair. He knew for once he was Jimin.

Yoongi inhaled some air then walked to him. He patted on his shoulder so that the younger would notice him. When he turned around, the mint haired boy's heart nearly dropped. Puffy red eyes, swollen lips from biting so much on them, heated cheeks , messy hair. That image alone made yoongi want to punch whoever made the small creature before him sad. The older held back his tears but couldn't hold back his urge of holding the boy and hugging him.