four

"shit"

Was all Jimin said while knocking nearly everything in his room. His diary was nowhere to be found. He looked for it everywhere. He knew for a moment that he was screwed up.If anyone reads it. Then his life is really over.

Jimin ran his hand through his orange hair then sighed. He sat down and wiped the tears that were already forming in his eyes. He wasn't in the mood to do anything; he just sat down, thinking about the consequences; thinking that if someone from his school reads his diary, then everyone would find out about him being gay and his ugly habits.That would result in people making fun of him and probably worse.

Jimin prayed as he layed his head on the pillow that no one would find his secret book and that he'd find it tomorrow.

Yoongi POV

A cute freshman that i've never seen before bumped into me today. He was so small. His orange hair was rather stunning.It looked so soft I just wanted to pat then ruffle it. His plump cute lips...I cant get them out of my mind. What am I even thinking? Its not the time to be thinking about this. The thing is, the kid dropped a notebook and when I called out to him he was already gone. I picked it up , I have to return it to him but I don't even know his name.

When I got back home, I opened the notebook , one thing I didn't know was that it was a diary. There was a warning on the front page : "this is the diary of park jimin don't even try to read the content of this book or else ill strangle you"

I chuckled at how cute the sentence was. Park jimin, what a cute name. However, I didn't stop there. I cursed my curiosity and my ugly self for wanting to know what's inside. This should be personal but i just couldn't stop myself . I wanted to know more about the cute kid. He probably writes about cute things it won't hurt if I just read the first page... and that was the worst decision i've ever made in my life. My train of thoughts and my guilty feelings were all stopped when I started reading

I have no idea why i'm writing a diary I guess this is out of boredom because I have no one to talk so I'll just write everything down.

Today was the first day of school I was kinda looking forward to it. You know I thought I might make new friends and get over my social anxiety. But no I was so wrong. No one wanted to talk to me. they might've thought that I was a creep. Well true. I was so lonely. And as soon as I returned home I just cried myself to sleep.
My parents are not home yet. Its 2 am and I have troubles sleeping. Well im used to it. Can you believe i've never had a close friend? My parents never tried to ask how I was doing either. Since the death of my little brother, they both acted as if I didn't exist. Well it doesn t matter. I miss my little brother so much. He was the only one who'd talk to me. Im so pathetic I know. I should go to sleep but I'm too scared to do so. Im scared of the nightmares I'm going to have tonight; like every night.

I gulped as I finished reading the first page. I know that what I'm doing is wrong but I can't just stop there is no going back now. So I turned the page .