Twelve

Yoongi POV

Lately jimin has been fitting well in the squad. They all liked him and I can see that he liked them.
But I'm just so pissed off, oh well he's been forgetting about me and spending his time with jungkook and taehyung since they are the same age and their classrooms are next to each other and that's just wrecking my nerves. I'm happy that he is happy but just ugh when did I get this possessive over him, there he goes with his adorable giggles and his cute smile but no they are not directed to me. He is enjoying himself okay but he is mine and im so fucking angry I just want to pin him to the wall and kiss the hell out of him. But being the gentleman I am I'm still planning on waiting and confessing at the right time. I'm so fed up though I hate myself. If he knew what I'm thinking right now he'd hate me for sure. Im sorry Jimin im such a creep but I cant just watch the love of my life laughing around with other guys especially when I know they are gay af.
I try to keep myself calm whenever I see girls sliding the love letters in your locker but that's annoying as well I just...

"Why are you frowning yoongi whats wrong??"

"Hoseok leave me alone" I admit I was a bit too harsh but It's just that I'm so angry I can't think straight bur it hurt me as I saw hoseok giving me the dejected look.

"Whoa kid"

"Jin im not a fucking kid focus on the frickle frackle you've been doing with your boyfriend and leave me alone"

"Since when did you become this aggressive? Why the sudden change though why are you this pissed off?"

"No reason." I just shrugged and kept on scrolling down my phone but I could see that smirk that formed into namjoon's lips and that sly look that he gave me that I just want to punch him to wipe it off his face.

Today is a Sunday and we decided to hang around at jin's house and enjoy some time together but no I'm not enjoying it for the little bit I just want to bring jimin home with me.

" Yoongi chill cant you see they are just being adorable friends " said namjoon as he approached me with a provoking look.

" What do you mean"

"I can see how jealous you are" he winked

"Where did this come from" I tried to act dumb and not know anything but I was wrong.

"I know you yoongi we've been friends for 9 long years, plus you don't get that pissed off unless its something really important and I can see your little jimin being touchy feely with other guys poor guy"

"Okay okay I give up you win"

"Just confess already I can see he already likes you"

" Mind your own business joonie."

"I was just trying to help for fuck's sake"

Namjoon received a slap on the back of his head as soon as he said that and it was from jin. I just laughed at how silly they were but honestly they are relationship goals. It isn't such a bad idea confessing to jimin after all, I'm not ready to be rejected but I also cant wait anymore im not a patient man to get my hands on what's mine.