seven

Jimin didnt sleep the night thinking about the looks people will give him tomorrow. The way he'll get mocked for being gay. The names he will hear when he walks by. The torture he will go through. People will think he is some sick weirdo, maybe he'd get kicked out from school. He was so sure that yoongi went and told everyone about his secrets. What do you expect from a person who provoked him and told him he was cute when he is not. Why did he believe that lie and actually thought for a moment that it was true. That's what he thought until his alarm went on. He shut it and started getting ready for school trying to think of a way to not break down while his awaited nightmare begins.

It was strange, no one payed him attention, like always, no one noticed his presence when he got to school, then to class. Just like usual. He was expecting people to hiss at him and try to bully him. But no. None of that actually happened.

He sighed in relief, he guessed he was reading so much through it. Maybe that min yoongi didn't read his diary. Maybe that min yoongi knows nothing about him.

He noticed a presence as he was deep in thought on the rooftop as always, and it was Yoongi's.
The latter smiled at him warmly and that made jimin's face heat up. He didn't know why he was acting that way. He returned the smile slowly. Yoongi didn't believe what actually happened. He expected the boy to be angry with him and that's why he tried to approach him again. Actually , he just couldn't leave him alone.
- say yoongi
- yes?
- d-did you read the content of my notebook?

Jimin mentally cursed himself for stattering. The heavy silence was suddenly cut by the reply that jimin wasn't expecting

"Yes"

Jimin felt the air getting suffocating, the flashbacks of what he wrote there were running through his mind, he closed his eyes. At that moment, he wanted to die. For the first time , someone he doesn't know knows all about his secrets, his feelings , what he went through.

"I know what I did was wrong and I feel terribly sorry about it. You have the permission to strangle me. I didn't respect your will and I'm really sorry"

Jimin was surprised.
Why didn't he make fun of him? Why didn't he judge him? Why was he apologising as if his life depended on itt. Seriously, why was he even talking to him?

- look I have no idea what you're being so formal about I'm not going to strangle you what's been done is done it was my fault to begin with bringing a diary to school

- that means you forgive me??

Jimin could swear that he saw yoongi's eyes sparkling

- y-yes, but that doesn't mean anything you know

- thank god I was so scared you'd reject me and never want to be my friend

-friend?

- yes I never asked did I?
Would you want to be my friend???

Yoobgi gave the boy the cute expecting look with puppy eyes and that made Jimin's heart race to its fullest. Was he happy? Was he nervous? The beautiful person he secretly admired is asking to be his friend?
Jimin's face relaxed as he sighed then gave the older a warm smile that made his eyes disappear and told him

- gladly