Chapter Four

... 

"Patience Mount, you dark horse" She said smiling, making it clear she had noted Patsy's lipstick on Delia's lips. "I will okay with it one day Patsy"

"I know Trixie and I o you the world for not telling the nuns" Patsy said calmly. It had been just over a month until Trixie pulled Patsy and Delia up on their relationship and while Trixie and Patsy tried to pretend nothing was different, everything was. Tixie knew something deep about Patsy, she knew Patsy dark little secret. The secret that scare Patsy to the cord was now shared with her best friend.

"She's been good for you Patsy, I know that and I know how happy she makes you. I'm really trying to understand. I even went to Tom"

"You didn't tell him did you" Patsy said sighing

"No, I had to pull all my strength just to have a 5 minute convocation with him" Trixie responded "We spoke about Mr. Amos he official killed himself a couple of weeks ago, I didn't realize. Then we go into a heated debate over why being gay is so wrong in the first place"

Patsy smiled at Trixie's effect. Patsy knew how much she was trying to understand, how much she was trying to be okay with it even know she was struggling. Seeing Delia was hard for Trixie, she made small talk when she must but didn't want to put her foot in it or say something that they would consider offence.

The truth was Trixie was scared for them, she didn't want them to be arrested or have to go through treatment like Mr. Amos did, he didn't end well and Trixie couldn't bare that happening to her best friend no matter who she wanted to love. 

XXXXXXX

Sorry i know its short