Chapter Five

Ally's Pov

After I saw that I just went home. I went to the bedroom and cried into the pillow. Stevie came home and I pretended to be asleep.

Stevie's Pov

I have to tell Ally. I know I shouldn't have kissed him but he asked for one last kiss and to end things on good terms. Tyler drove me home because Ally left for some reason. I found her in bed. I got in and cuddled in next to her. "Ally?" I said. "I know you're not sleeping. You're the worst fake sleeper." I said. I was right. She got up and stood glaring at me. "I have to talk to you about something." I said. "No Stevie you don't. I saw you kissing Tyler. I had just stood up for you, for us and I walk out and see you with you all over him! I knew you weren't for sure about this! I'm done! You can have you're precious boyfriend pick you up. Just don't be here when I get back." She yelled at me and grabbed her car keys. I sat in shock but pulled out my phone.

"Tyler?"

"Yeah?"

"Ally saw us kissing. I know where she went. Go to the playground and explain to her why. Please?"

"Anything for you." He said and hung up.

I got out of the bed and went to the kitchen and started setting up for the best apologetic dinner I could make.

Ally's Pov

I knew I shouldn't have flipped out on her but I was just so mad. I finally get the girl of my dreams and then that happens. This is why everybody says 'Don't fall in love with a straight girl.' And 'Don't fall for your best friend.' I couldn't help it she's just so perfect. I went to the only place I can think. The playground. I climbed to the top of the biggest play structure and sat on the roof. I sat in silence for awhile but then a car pulled up. Tyler's car. He got out and walked into the playground. "I knew I'd find you here!" He yelled to me. "What the hell do you want?" I yelled back. "Come down here and let's talk." Reluctantly, I got down and went to the swings. He joined me. "Seriously what're you doing here?" I said. "Stevie sent me and before you get mad let me explain." I looked at the ground but gestured for him to continue. "I asked for Stevie to kiss me. One last time. So we can end our relationship on good terms. Neither one of us thought you saw. I'm sorry. Now that i think about it. It all makes sense. Why you were so protective of her, why you didn't like me, why you looked at her the way I did. It was all because you were in love with her. Now that you have her and her and I are just friends, I hope we can be friends. Is that okay with you?" He said. I wiped a few tears away. "Yes. Yes it is. Thanks Tyler." I stood up and hugged him. "I guess I better go. I have a girlfriend to tend to." He laughed and I walked to my car. I went to the store and got Stevie a dozen yellow roses.

Stevie's Pov

I had just finished putting the finishing touches on everything. I heard the door close and I rushed out to make sure Ally didn't see the surprise. I walked out as soon was putting her bag down. "Ally..." I started. She put her hand up. "No. Let me talk first, please?" She asked. I nodded and she continued. "As you know, Tyler found me at the playground. He explained everything to me. I'm so sorry I didn't let you explain. I know I overreacted but I love you and I've been in love with you since I met you. And now that I finally have you, it breaks my heart to even think about losing you. You're literally everything to me. I don't care if we are 17. I want to be with you forever." She said. I was now crying. She pulled a dozen yellow roses that I didn't even know that she had from the floor behind the couch. "I got these for you. They don't exactly make up for me being a huge bitch but I really am sorry." She,said. I took the roses and kissed her. "Come here." I said dragging her into the kitchen. She started tearing up when she saw the table, which had her favorite meal and candles on it. We sat down to eat. When we were done, I went to start doing the dishes. She got up and insisted on doing them. I let her and kissed her on the head. Little did she know this was all part of my plan.

Ally's Pov

I just finished the dishes. Stevie went upstairs. I leaned against the counter. How did I get so lucky to have her? I went and got a pen and paper.

I wrote:

Stevie, I'm sorry for all the fighting. I love you so so very much. You're so beautiful, funny and perfect. How did I get so lucky? You are someone that I can't ever imagined losing. I love you do very much. I love everything about you. Even the little weird things you do. My favorite thing has to be whenever I go to wake you up and you grab me and make me touch you in some way. Even though it's rather aggressive, it's still so very cute. Or whenever you say 'look at how hot my girlfriend is'. You're just so perfect. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Now you're probably wondering why I asked you to turn around and read this. Well the reason is right now, I'm kneeling behind you on one knee holding a diamond ring. Turn around and see if I'm lying.

~Ally.

I folded the piece of paper up and hid it in the ceiling tiles. I went to the bedroom to reveal Stevie standing naked with her arms folded and a pissed off look on her face. "What?" I said confused. "It took you way to long." She said, taking me in her arms.

The next morning, I woke up and looked at my phone. Shit! We overslept. "Stevie... " I said nudging her. "Mmmm" She said. "We overslept. Do you just want to stay home today?" I asked. She nodded and we went back to sleep.

A few days passed and it was now Saturday. The day I was to go see my parents. After dreading it all day, Stevie and I got ready and headed over there around 730. As we parked the car in front of my parents house, I got really nervous. This would be the first time I've seen them in a really long time. "Ally, don't worry. I'm here and they don't have to know we're together. " I kissed her gently and nodded. God, she is so perfect. We headed to the house. I knocked on the door. Ash answered. "Hey, i thought you weren't going to come." He said taking me in his arms. "Of course I did. Just for you though." I said. He hugged Stevie and we walked into the house. My mom and dad were sitting in the living room. "Hey princess." My dad said and he got up and hugged me. My mom however just glared at me.

This was going to be a long night.