Chapter Four

Ally's Pov

I woke up with arms around my waist. I smiled as I remember what happened yesterday. I looked at the clock. It was only 5:36 am. We still had a half an hour until our alarm was to go off. When I couldn't fall back asleep, I started playing with her hair. She looked up at me. "Morning." I said. She nestled her head back into the crook of my neck. "Morning, baby." Baby? I blushed. "Ally?" She said, suddenly sitting up to look at me. I looked at her. "I know you're going to think about this soon so I want to clarify it. I really do like you. Hell I love you. I never realized it until I knew you did and we kissed. Ally, don't think I'm doing this just for you. I'm doing it for us." She leaned in to kiss me. I moved and stood up. "Stevie, you need to break up with Tyler. Its not fair to him and I also want you to myself." I folded my arms and looked at her sternly. She took my hands and started dancing with my arms. "Look at how hot my girlfriend is. Look at how hot my girlfriend is." She was singing. I blushed. "Okay, Okay." I said kissing her passionately. She fell back on the bed and pulled me on top of her. As much as I wanted to continue, I couldn't. I stood up. "Stevie, we can't. Not yet." I grabbed my clothes for school and went to get in the shower.

Stevie's Pov

I laid on the bed. Now that I confirmed to myself that I am also in love with Ally, I just want to mark her as mine and let the entire school know that heartbreaker Ally Hills has finally been put on lock down. I mean not to make it sound like I'm only doing it for attention because I'm not. I just want people to stay away from my baby. I felt a few drops of water hit my face and looked up to see Ally smirking. "Go get in the shower, woman." I got up, kissed her cheek, grabbed my clothes and got in the shower.

At school, I couldn't tell Tyler the truth. He seemed way too happy today. I just let him be happy. But whenever he went to kiss me, I dodged it. When he hugged me, I genuinely hugged back. During first period, the only class I had with Ally, she ignored me. I guess I could blame it on Tyler, who refused to let go of my hand. I mean seriously I get it, he hasn't seen me in a week but it's still my hand.

On my way through the hall, i noticed the janitors closet was right across from Ally's eighth period. I took a mental note and continued to class.

Ally's Pov

I was walking to my last class of the day when I was pulled into the janitors closet right across the hall. "Jess, we only did this-" I stopped as the light turned on to make Stevie appear. "Stevie are you serious?" I asked. She stepped closer to me and tried to put he arms around me. I stepped back and she pouted. "Why haven't you told Ty?" I asked. She sighed, running a hand through her hand. "Its complicated." She said. "What's complicated? Breaking up with him or admitting you like girls?" I said. She was about to say something but the door opened. "Hello Ally. How're you today?" The janitor asked. "Going good, Gus. How about you?" I said walking passed him. "Same shit, different day." He said. I waved goodbye and turned the corner. What? So I'm friends with the janitor? He just happens to know I spend a lot of time in that closet.

I was sitting in my car, waiting for Stevie, when I saw her and Tyler in my rear view mirror. He looked upset but she looked worse. I watched him storm off as she slid in the passenger seat. "I told him. He said he knew something was going to happen between us eventually so he understood. But he did say he was upset and if i needed anything he'd be there. But then he asked me how clay is. I told him that he died which is why there was a funeral and I've been gone. He got a text and smiled. I said, tell Kelly I said hi. He stormed off. You were right I should've done that sooner." She said And leaned in to kiss me. I returned the kiss and broke apart to see a few people staring at us. I started the car and we drove home in a comfortable silence.

The next day at school was different. People would smile at me and give me thumbs up. I got to my first period and there was a copy of the school's newspaper on my desk. The headline read:

The Ally Hills Turns Straight Best Friend, Bisexual? See page A2

I laughed. Stevie came in and sat down next to me. I handed her the paper and she actually went to read the article. She showed me a picture of us kissing in my car. I kissed her cheek and started doing the work.

Stevie's Pov

The Ally Hills Turns Straight Best Friend, Bisexual? See page A2

I just had to read the article. There was a photo of us and I showed Ally. She kissed my cheek and started doing the work. Man she looked cute. I started reading the article as people came in.

As you all know Ally Hills, is the schools biggest player. From dating to sex in the janitors closet, she's piled up quite the reputation with the ladies. But is she that good that she turned her best friend gay? Find more out here, the schools newspaper, within the next few days.

I laughed at the article..but something inside of me knew that Ally was very promiscuous. What if she hurts me?

School ended and I was so excited to be home. I went straight to the bedroom. "Ally?!" I practically screamed, on purpose of course but she didn't know that. She came running into the room. "What?!" She said running into the room. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. "I missed you" I said before kissing her passionately. I walked backwards until I fell onto the bed and pulled her on top of me, never breaking the kiss. "Are you sure? I don't want to do anything until you're ready." Ally said looking at me concerned. I nodded and pulled her lips back to mine.

The next morning, I woke up with my head on Ally's chest. I looked up at her sleeping face. I'm actually surprised that I woke up first. Normally I sleep til the afternoon. But we did have school today so I'm assuming that's why. I looked at Ally's neck. I smiled knowing that we had finally did it. I got up and went to the bathroom. I got a quick shower and went to wake up Ally. I climbed on top of her and started kissing her neck until her eyes opened. "Morning sleepy head. Get up and shower. We have to be at school in 15 minutes." I jumped off her and went downstairs. Of course I was lying but the sooner she gets done the more we can hang out together. I started cooking breakfast. She came downstairs and quickly putting her shoes on. "What the hell are you doing?! We have to go!" She said grabbing her bag. "Um babe? Did you by chance look at your phone at all?" I laughed. She pulled her phone out. "Are you serious?" She asked glaring at me. I nodded and put a plate on the table. "Yep now eat up." I said. "I can't. I'm going to put on an actually decent outfit." She said marching back up the stairs. I laughed and started eating my plate of food. By the time I finished, she still wasn't downstairs. I did the dishes and she finally came downstairs. "Look at how hot my girlfriend is. Look at how hot my girlfriend is." I said as she sat down to eat her now cold food. "Yeah Yeah." She said.

Ally's Pov

I was smiling the entire drive to school. I can't believe we actually did it. I look over at her in the driving seat. "Babe?" She said, snapping her fingers to snap me out of my thoughts. "Um what?" I said trying to cover up the fact that I was just day dreaming while driving. "Do you like this song?" She said. I listened to the radio for a few seconds. "Sure. Why?" I said as we pulled into the school parking lot. "Because it is now our song." She said kissing my cheek lightly.

All day at school I couldn't get the thought of Stevie out of my mind. I even got yelled at a few times for day dreaming during class. On my way to eighth period, I got pulled into the janitor's closet. "Stevie, I refuse to have sex with you in here." I said. There was a soft chuckle and then lips were on mine. But they weren't Stevie's. I turned on the light. "Jess?! What the hell!" I said wiping my mouth. "Did you miss me? We spent a lot of time in here." I went to leave but she blocked the door. "No I didn't miss you. Now move so I can go find my girlfriend." She laughed. "Stevie? Stevie Boebi? One of the hottest girls in the school is officially your girlfriend." She laughed again. "Please! Everybody knows the Ally Hills doesn't do girlfriends." I slapped her across the face. "Don't you dare talk about her. And your just mad I actually made her and I official but no you and I. You were just used as some of absent minded hookups. Now if you'll excuse me, my girlfriend is waiting for me." I said emphasizing the word girlfriend and walking past her and walking down the hall to find Stevie. I turned the corner. My heart stopped. I found Stevie. Kissing Tyler.