Chapter 6

Lexi's pov://

I waited impatiently until Gilinsky finally came in. He walked in the door and stood there.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"Is that all?" He asked.

"I'm really sorry. I like Johnson.... a lot. There's nothing wrong with you. You're a great guy. It's just..." I trailed off running out of things to say.

"It's okay. I get it." He replied with his head down.

"Friends?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered and smiled softly.

"Do you want to know what happened?" I asked.

"Yes, please." He answered.

"Come sit. It's a long story." I stated and he sat beside me on the bed.

I started explaining everything trying my best to not make it confusing. When I finished, the only word he could get out was "Wow."

"Yeah. I know, it's a lot." I laughed slightly.

"JJ's been nonstop talking about you. I don't even know why I tried to kiss you or anything. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. Let's just forget about it yeah?" I asked and he smiled and nodded.

A little while later, G left and Jack came back happier than ever. I don't even know why but I like it.

************************************* later**********************************************************************

"When do you have to leave?" I asked Jack while laying in his arms.

"The day after tomorrow." He replied as sadness took over his expression.

"So what is this tour thing you were talking about?" I asked.

"Well G and I travel and do shows. We make music and vines and stuff like that. It's everything I've ever dreamed of, and even better since I've found you." He said and my face heated up.

"So I don't know what vine is and I don't listen to much music, but I wanna hear it." I replied.

"I can't believe you don't know what vine is. Give me your phone, we're downloading it." He demanded and I chuckled and handed him my phone. "And it's done. And I followed my favorite people and G and I also. Take a look."

He handed me my phone and I started watching videos. They were hilarious! King Batch is my new favorite thing to watch. For a while we watched videos until we drifted off to sleep as the sun rose.

I awoke in Jack's arms to the sun shining brightly through the hotel window.

"Good morning beautiful." I heard Jack speak.

"Good morning." I smiled and looked up at him.

"What shall we do today?" He asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

"How about I take you on a real date tonight?" He asked.

"That sounds perfect." I replied and smiled.

"What are we going to do until then?" He asked.

"Well I'm taking a shower. I don't know what you're doing." I chuckled.

"Okay. I think I'll lay right here." He replied and laughed.

I sat up and the pain in my side had mostly gone away, it was just really sore. I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. Ugh, my whole body just hurts. I turned on the water and stripped down. I waited for the water to heat up then I stepped in. The sensation from the warm water heating my body felt amazing. I stood there for a minute then washed my body, hair, and face. I then shaved my legs and stepped out wrapping a towel around my head and around my body. I dried off and put on my undergarments, t- shirt, and Nike shorts then brushed and dried my hair. I hung up my towels and walked back into the room seeing Jack laying in the exact same spot watching tv.

"Hey baby." He smiled.

"Hey." I replied and laid beside him.

"Come here. I'm lonely." He pouted.

"I'm right beside you." I chuckled.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of him. "That's better." He said smiling sheepishly.

"You're so cute." I giggled.

"I know." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"How am I going to see you again after I leave?" He asked.

"I don't know. I actually live in California, but I'm not there much, I'm always working." I answered.

"I live in California too." He smiled. "I'm really not home much either. We do lots of tours." He said looking a little disappointed.

"Don't worry. We'll figure something out." I tried to cheer him up.

"But what if we can't?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it. Everything's going to be fine." I smiled softly.

"Okay. You're right." He smiled also and his lips met mine.

€Edited€