Chapter 2

Lexi's pov://

I awoke to my watch beeping. Ugh. I opened my eyes and accepted the call.

Agency- We have been through the list and are sending you a list of suspicious people to get more information on. We need the filled out information report as soon as possible.
Lexi- Okay. Will do.
Agency- Alright thanks.
Lexi- Yep.

*end of call*

I rubbed my eyes and checked the time seeing it was almost eight o'clock. This is too early for me, but after I get the list of people, maybe I can find some of them down in the lobby at breakfast. I got up and grabbed some clothes and took a quick shower. I put on some jeans, a Dolphins sweatshirt, and plain black vans. I dried my hair and brushed my teeth. I straightened my hair and put on mascara. I put my watch and glasses on and checked the list.

*list*

Don Marshall
Andy Fitzgerald
Jesse Lant
Adriana Carae
Jasper Penn and Tucker White
Lucas and Jenny Watson 
Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson

Note: the names listed together may be working together. We need the information sheet below filled out for everyone. It can be filled out electronically.

*end*

That list is so long. I might as well start now. I grabbed my phone and went down for breakfast. I got a bowl of cereal and sat down at a small table. I turned on the person identification on my glasses to see if anyone matches the list I got. First match. Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson. Great both of them. I looked at them and noticed one was the boy from last night. Oh gosh. Hopefully he won't notice me. I started filling out the information sheet on my watch with help from my glasses. They tell me age and anything I can't see.

Name: Jack Johnson
Age: 19
Hair color: dirty blonde
Eye color: blue
Beard or mustache: no
Hometown: Omaha, Nebraska

Name: Jack Gilinsky
Age: 19
Hair color: brown
Eye color: brown
Beard or mustache: no
Hometown: Omaha, Nebraska

That wasn't too hard. I sent the reports and continued eating my cereal while scanning for more matches. Match found. Don Marshall. Time to fill out another sheet.

Name: Don Marshall
Age: 27
Hair Color: black
Eye color: green
Beard or mustache: yes
Hometown: New York City, New York

I then finished my cereal and just started walking around in the huge lobby. I found a smoothie bar and got in line. I love smoothies. I decided to scan for more matches. Match found. Jesse Lant.

Name: Jesse Lant
Age: 21
Hair Color: blonde
Eye color: blue
Beard or mustache: no
Hometown: Richmond, Kentucky

I sent that one in and heard some guys walk up and stand in line behind me. I peered over my shoulder and saw it was the two guys that were both named Jack. Shoot. Don't notice me. Don't notice me. I was in line for a few more mines and finally got to order.

"Blueberry smoothie please." I said and the guy taking orders wrote it down on a cup then asked for my name.

"Um. Alexis." I said and he wrote it down.

Jack knows me by Lexi, if he even remembers, so I should be okay. I paid for my smoothie and was stepping to the side when I heard "Lexi?"

I turned around and saw Jack. "Oh. Hey Jack." I said.

"JJ, is this the girl you were talking about?" The other Jack asked. Aw. He was talking about me. I smiled to myself and probably blushed.