Author's Note

As I have told you dear readers and fan of MJSB, the ending will be intense. Nagpahanap ako sa inyo ng makakapitan right? I even warn you people about the explicit scenes of last chapter.

I am sadden by the ending also. I was crying all the time while typing this. I thought I am prepared, but guess I was not after all. My chest is still so heavy right now.

I can feel all the pains. Thank you for the feedbacks. For the emotion, for journeying with JD & Rina in their taboo relationship. 

FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, THANK YOU.

For those who got disappointed, sorry. But, try to remeber guys that JD is a GANGSTER WARLORD. And being in that postion is so hard. Many will get mad at you, many will curse and despise and many will hate you.

JD VILLAFUERTE IS JD VILLAFUERTE. A TRUE GANSGTER. He is my ideal personification of gangster. HIs life, environment, everything must be gangster-like.

And things like that (that happened in last chapter) happens. It is an avoidable since HE IS a GANGSTER.

Ayoko kong maging weak ang character ni JD. Gusto ko si JD pa din sya hanggang sa ending.

It is so hard to see the one you love got rape in front of you I know that. I am so sad but I did not regret typing it? Why? Because IT IS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IN THE STORY.

Don't worry, the last installment of MY JEALOUS STEPBROTHER is coming this OCTOBER. And this time, JD & RINA is officially a couple.

Will JD seek revenge? Of course he will, definitely HE WILL. And B.O. will be so dead when that time comes.

BUT. Who knew what will happen next that's why there will be a book 3 people. First week of October released.

Well, let's keep our spirits still people

Thank you to all of you! Ciaosu!