Chapter 9: Choose Me

Rina's P.O.V

          JD's hand is roaming all over my body. His mouth and eyes is full of unexplainable hunger. I let him do what he wants...silently crying and repeating this insane mantra on my mind that these were all a big bad dream. That I am sleeping and this is not happening.

          But just like what I said, that was insane. Because in every touch he gave, I can feel his mark. His calloused hands touch my sensitive skin. I don't want this. I know I don't want to. But how can I resist if I am restrain under him? That he holds me too tight no room for escape?

          JD's mad. I know that. I can see it...I can feel it.

          "Stop..." my voice sounds voiceless. He cannot hear me. "Stop."

          I am repeating that word over and over again. But he is not listening. He did not bother to listen.

          I gasp for air when his fingers touch my naked breast. Then my cry becomes louder I think it floats all over the room.

          And that's when he stop.

          He gets up and look at me (I think) in the darkness. Then suddenly, lights from somewhere flash into my face and I can see him now. I can see the expressionless JD.

          "Why are you crying?" his voice doesn't sound concern. It's more matter of fact thing. "We're not done yet. I'm not finish with you yet."

          "JD...please stop. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" I cried...tears continue to flow from my eyes.

          I am afraid. I feel humiliated. I feel very low. I lost my respect to myself.

          How could JD do this to me?! How could he?! What have I done?! Did I deserve this kind of humiliation?! Tell me, do I deserve this?!

          "Stop..." I don't know why he mean by stop. "I SAID STOP CRYING!!!"

          I stopped immediately and pull the mattress to cover my body.

          I have been stained. Stained by this monster in front of me. He is not JD! JD can't do this to me! He's not the JD that I used to know!

          "Tell me..." he said after a minute of silence. "Tell me...why not me?"

          He raised his face to see me. His eyes were now back to normal...and it looks sad.

          "Why do you always avoid me? Why not me? Why him? WHY?!"

          I shiver and shriek when he shouts. I moved away from him. Though I know it's pointless because no matter how far I moved, he can still reach me. He's too big. His hands and legs are longer than mine. I can no longer escape from him.

          "You told me before that you're not going to leave my side right? That you'll stay no matter what? That you'll protect me, that you'll stand right beside me? You f*cking liar!" then he throws a pillow to me.

          "I always try to be reasonable when it comes to you! I always adjust on what you wanted to do! I RESPECTED YOU! And yet, you'll give me this in return?!"