Chapter 45: Gone

Rina's look sa show nasa side----à

Yung kay JD...hirap maghanap. Leave to your imagination na lang! :D

Chapter 45: Gone

JD's P.O.V

            "Can you give me a favor?" I said, annoyed. "Can you please stop looking at the clock?!"

          But she did not listen, she still look at her wrist watch while walking around this dressing room.

          "F*ck! Don't touch my hair!" I said to that gay hairstylist.

          Sh*t! Why do I need to change my hair color to this?!

          "Ang arte mo Sir ano?" the gay said. "Binabalik ko lang totoong kulay ng buhok mo sira!"

          "WHAT?!" he called me sira?! "Do you know who am I huh?! And my hair is natural blonde so there's no need to change it back to its original color because it's authentic already!"

          Argh! Why am I talking to this gay anyway?!

          I look again to her. Psh! She's in panic.

          "Let him be! There's no more room for another bastard here." the gay is the other one. "Don't waste your time to that—I said don't touch my hair you freakin' gay!"

          I was about to punch that annoying gay hairstylist face when Rina suddenly grab my hand to stop me.

          "Ano ba?! Wag mong sasaktan si Georgia! Professional hairstylist namin yan dito!"

          "I don't care." I said then going to punch the guy but she stopsme again.

          "Sumunod ka na lang sa kanya pwede?!" she said then force me to go back to the sit in front of the large mirror. "Aayusin lang nya buhok mo kaya wag kang O.A.!"

          "I'm not exaggerating here! You are!" I emphasized even pointed my finger to her face. "Why do you need to freak out about that sh*t huh?! Just let him! I don't want to see his face!"

          "Hindi pwede! Dalawa yung nakalista na model sa akin so kailangan dalawa yung ma-ipresent ko!" she started walking around again. "Anong gagawin ko? Ano na?! Isip Rina! Isip!"

          I just frowned my head to her then look at the mirror...which I regret doing so because I saw that gay sh*t face!

          Then suddenly, an idea come up to my mind.

          "Hey freak!" I call the gay. "Come here!"

          "Ayoko—"

          "I'll end your life if you don't come!"

          Hesitantly, he followed me then I whisper something to his ear. I saw him smile to my idea and even praise me to what I just said.

          I grin then face the mirror again then look at her through this mirror while she's trying to call someone.

          Psh! Might be the sh*t! Going to throw that phone on Atlantic someday.