Ch. 15

I woke up feeling more tired than when I went to sleep. It's not a tired feeling though, it's a worn out feeling. My hair feels greasy since I didn't bathe last night, and I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I am gonna puke. 

This being said you can imagine my expression when I wake up to Alec screaming at Jason.

"It's not my fault you only know how to be a donkey's ass!" Alec yelled, throwing one punch at Jason. 

I was shocked before I sprang up out of my bed. I ran over, trying to pull them apart. Jason was holding his cheek with one hand and trying to push passed me with the other. I just hit him in the chest before pulling Alec away with me. I thought back to what he said, donkey's ass? Really?

"Have a girl protect you, Prick!" Jason yelled, flipping Alec off before storming out of the cabin. 

I sat down on my bed, holding my stomach for a second. I really feel sick, I must have ate something bad. 

"Whoa, are you okay?" Alec asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. 

I smiled, looking up at him. I nodded, grabbing my bag and walking towards the bathroom. It's crossed my mind that I possibly just swallowed too much lake water or something, but I don't even think that I got any in my mouth yesterday. 

"First, a donkey is a ass, and second why were you two fighting, again?" I asked, walking towards the bathroom with a towel and my bag. 

He just shrugged his shoulders and followed me to the door. I turned around to face him, a questioning look on my face. Does he think he's gonna sit in the bathroom while I shower?

"Oh, right. I think it might have been about the girl he caught me making out with." He said, scratching the back of his neck. 

"Oh. Look tell me later, I need to shower. I also might need someone to hold my hair while I puke. But hopefully I won't." I say, smiling sheepishly. 

"Just yell, I'll come running." He said, smiling with sympathy. 

Now if everyone around here would just have the heart of this hazel eyed boy..

"Thanks." I say, shutting the door and locking it. 

I watched the mirror steam up and the shower heated up. I sat on the counter for a minute or two, enjoying the fact that my nausea has somewhat gone away. As soon as I stepped under the hot water though, it came right back. I felt the heat wash over me, as the vile rose in my throat. I quickly stepped out of the shower, bending over the toilet with wet hair hanging in my face. I used the hand that wasn't gripping the counter to hold my own hair. I would've called Alec, but I'm nude and that wouldn't be a good idea. 

My eyes watered, my stomach aching and churning. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I should probably go see the nurse about it. 

"This is bullshit." I mumble, wiping my mouth and flushing the toilet before getting back in the shower. If I shower quickly enough, I might not get sick again. 

Too late.

I didn't even get out of the shower this time. I haven't eaten anything solid since... I don't know. Probably that spaghetti. 

SPAGHETTI!

That's probably what made me sick. I always get sick if I eat too much of that red sauce. Marinara maybe?

I obviously just ate too much of that sauce. It's just been a while, I figured I wouldn't get sick this much later, but I guess so. I'll still see the nurse though, just to make sure I don't have the stomach flu or something.