Stop smiling!!!!

It was a beautiful day in the bunker and Team Free Will were all doing their own thing; Dean was watching porn and eating pie, Sam was doing some research but really just watching Netflix, and Cas, well he had gotten into this thing where he wants to learn more about sex and everything to do with it.

Going to Cas' thing again he had been doing a lot of research more than Sam, and that's saying something, he did research on sex, sexuality, pornography, making love, the results of having sex, masturbation, protected sex, and he was currently learning about orgasms. Yes, folks Cas was learning about Orgasms.

"Dean, have you ever experienced an Orgasm?" Cas' voice interrupted Dean and his time alone, he spilled his drink, closed his computer and jumped surprised.

"Damn it Cas! how many time do I have to tell you to knock the door?" he said looking at Cas and walking towards him, he was sweating and Cas knew exactly what he was doing, but Dean had prohibited Cas from talking about it.

"Have you Dean?" Cas asked tilting his head to the side and causing butterflies to fly inside of Dean's stomach, Dean knew that it meant he had feelings for Cas but how in the name of hell was he going to explain Cas what he felt for him, so he rather keep it quiet.

"Ehhh... actually no" Dean lied, and once again Cas tilted his head.

"Can I try something, Dean?" Cas asked, and Dean wanted to say no but he couldn't just say no to Cas

"Fine" not half a second have gone by when Dean suddenly felt a quick thing go through all his body and he knew he had experienced before but he just couldn't keep his mind to think about it, it was a wonderful sensation and all he wanted to do was to give to it. Dean could see Cas standing in front of him and that's when it hit him. He was reaching climax, I'm going to kill him for this he thought to himself, just before giving up to it. He fell on his knees and was sweating badly, when he realized it was over he stood up, blush and without any of his dignity left to pick up he looked at Cas.

"Son of a bitch! Why did you do that?" he said almost screaming but then he lowered his voice he didn't want Sam bursting into the room asking what happen because he knew that Cas would tell him.

"You didn't like it?" Cas' voice sounded a bit sad and Dean knew that all Cas wanted to do was help but there were some things that he couldn't just learn from the internet, so Dean grabbed Cas' hand and sat with him on the bed. Dean gave Cas the permission to ask him anything he wanted to ask him and so he did, they talked for hours and went to sleep really late, finally, Dean agreed with Cas that he was never to cause him and Orgasm ever again, Cas obeyed and went to sleep.

~~~~~~

Everything went normally for about a week, Cas had all his answers and had stopped his research they went to solve a case and now they were back at the bunker. Cas didn't know that Sam and Dean were planning to prank him, as they entered the bunker something fell from the ceiling causing Cas to jump in surprise and the two brothers to burst in laughter. Cas looked at Dean first and simply gave him a small smile. Dean was lost, his body was sweating and for a second he didn't know what was happening until he remembered Cas' little experiment on him a week ago, once again his knees gave up and fell, Sam ran next to his brother thinking that he was suffering when he was actually greatly pleased but incredibly uncomfortable.

"I'm fine," Dean said once it was over and managed to get up looking at Cas who was still smiling

"What was that then?" asked Sam very confused by what just happened and the looks Cas and Dean were giving each other.

"Nothing Sammy just let it go!"

"Fine," said Sam heading to his room, Dean waited until he heard the door close to going where Cas was, the kitchen.

"What the hell was that?" he asked the angel that was now making a sandwich

"You know what it was" Cas replied giving the sandwich to Dean "I made you this"

"Thanks," said Dean.

As the days passed Dean noticed that Cas did this to him every time that Dean bothered him, even though he had tried not to do it in front of Sam, he knew what it was now and would just leave the room whenever it started.

~~~~~

This became a usual thing for the two of them, Dean would know when it was coming because Cas would have a particular smile on his face. The only thing Dean could do was run to the bathroom and wait for it.

"Stop smiling!!!! I know what it means!" Dean would scream at Cas 

Until one day Dean couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed Cas by his tie pushed him into his room and closed the door with triple lock. He turned only to see Cas standing at the end of the bed looking very confused and trying to understand what was going on, he tilted his head to the side and Dean lost it. Dean got closer to Cas and collocated both of their faces centimeters away from each other closing space slowly until his lips met Cas'. He started kissing him passionately and to his surprise, Cas returned the kiss. When he couldn't take it anymore he grabbed Cas by his waist and lift him up giving Cas the chance to grab his legs around Dean's waist. they stayed like that, making out, after a little while Dean threw Cas on the bed.

"Take off your clothes" Dean ordered and started to take his own clothes off until they were both only in boxers. Dean got on top of Cas and started kissing every part of him. Before Dean knew he was moaning and Cas was too, his leg was between Cas' legs, their breathing was going faster and the air in the room seemed to disappear. Dean could feel Cas' erection and so he began, slowly he moved his hand down to Cas' cock and started to play with it, meanwhile his mouth was leaving traces all over Cas' body.

"Dean do not tease me!"

"This is revenge angel" Dean was hard as well but he wanted Cas to pay for all of his doing, he started playing with the elastic in Cas' boxers until he couldn't take it anymore. Cas' boxers flew to the other side of the room and Dean was inside Cas, both of them close. Dean started to go faster until Cas couldn't take it, just before Cas could reach climax Dean pulled out.

"You are going to regret that" Cas warned Dean before kissing his with passion and madness, Cas took Dean and as quick as he could he got on top of Dean. He traveled all of Dean's body with his tongue until he got to his cock, Cas licked his lips and started to lick just the tip, slowly and without breaking eye contact with Dean.

"Cas I'm close" Dean managed to moan right before he came, Cas swallowed it and kept going.

The night did not end as Dean had expected it ended way better, now the two men laid in bed both of them in the arms of the other.

***************************************************************************

sorry if it's not good, I'm not that good with smutty ones but eh