Games

Dean was sitting down in the couch in front of the tv playing Mario Kart when Cas came in.
"What is that?" He asked with innocence.
"It's a game, basically I have to win a race"

He paused the game and look at Cas, he was standing there with his beautiful blue eyes looking at Dean. He looked so cute and when Cas bit his lower lip Dean noticed his pants getting tighter, suddenly a lot of imagines of Cas in Dean's bed started to get him, he pushed the thoughts away.
"Want to try?" He asked Cas and he nodded. Dean gave the control to Cas and sat next to him taking Cas' hands on his to teach him how to use the control but when their hands touched it felt so good for Dean that he didn't move for a little bit, he didn't move at all not until he heard Cas talk.

"Dean are you okay?" He asked without letting go of Dean's hands, they were so close, Dean could just lean on a little bit and kiss Cas but since he didn't do it, Cas did. At first he thought he made a mistake but when Cas felt Dean's lips moving against his it felt too good to be true.

Without noticing they left the controler fall from the couch and in less than ten minutes Dean was on top of Cas making out. Dean stopped and pull away, then looked into Cas' eyes.
"I been waiting for this for so long"
"I thought I was the only one"

Dean took Cas' hand and pull him off the couch and took his face in his hand and kissed him in those three seconds kissing Cas put his legs around Dean's waist and Dean carried Cas to his dorm. In the bedroom Cas started to take Dean's clothes off and Dean make sure to take off every layer of clothes off Cas. They kissed each other and before they knew Dean was inside Cas and then Cas inside Dean.

Dean woke up with Cas asleep in his arms and he knew that from that moment on he could never live without his angel. He pulled Cas closer and fell asleep again.