The New Guy

"Hey, Dean" Charlie's voice came from behind.                                                                                                                  "Sup?" she obviously just came from gym, she smiled while checking out some chick that walked by, I laughed because I did the same thing, having a lesbian best friend was so cool sometimes but other times it was weird.                                                                                                                                                                            "Hear about the new guy? Man! he is really cool, and guess what? the coach picked him as captain of one of the teams today, and you know the coach doesn't do that, if the guy is not good even less when they are new. Aaaaaand he's in the team now, watch it or he might take your place as captain of the team. haha" with those last words she turned around and headed to her next class. I wonder who the new guy's name is? and is he really that good? he must be if the coach put him as captain today. I have gym today, at the end of the day, he might be in my class.

 As I walked down the hallway some people talked and comment me about this new guy, I haven't even met the guy and he is already driving me crazy damn it. When I entered the class I was going for my usual seat when i saw someone sitting there, my eyes met his and i got lost. His eyes were blue, the most beautiful blue I've ever seen, it was like a deep ocean and I just wanted to get lost in it. What the hell?! Dean make up your mind! I shake my head and walked towards him, he looked at me and smile, but the usual smile between guys, it was more like the ones I use when I'm flirting with girls. I didn't know how to react so I smiled back.                                                                                                                           "Hey, I'm guessing you are the new guy, nice to meet you, you are on my seat soooo move, thanks" he looked up to me and smile, again that damn smile, I already love it NO I mean HATE it I ALREADY HATE IT. "And I'm guessing you are the famous Dean Winchester everybody has been talking about" dude didn't know English?! he didn't even move! but god his eyes were so pretty! "Yeah that's me" he started to move his things and got up, he sat in the desk next to me, usually Ash would sit there and usually I would tell somebody if they seated in his seat but usually I'm attracted to girls and since today was not the case, i shit my mouth. "I'm Castiel, Castiel Novak" he sat down and the class started.

When I saw him again he was in his locker which happened to be right next to mine, so I made my way to my locker making sure he would notice me. When he saw me stop at my locker he laughed a bit.       "What are you laughing about?" I asked more rude than how I wanted to sound but it didn't seem to affect him since he gave me that stupid smile again and said "I'm laughing at how hard you try to be notice by me, which if i didn't know better is the move you use with girls when you want them to come to you" the guy was good "And I'm guessing that is also your move if you know it so well" HA! take that one Cas "No, my move is make them come to me" this guy has way to high self esteem "And It always bring the girls running at your feet" I said with sarcasm "guys" he said correcting me, what?!  "What?" I asked unable to stop myself before opening my mouth, he looked at me, like he was checking me out which made me uncomfortable but at the same time blushed "guys, 'it always bring the guys running at my feet' and it does works. It worked with you" he smiled with so much satisfactory. Then I had no words to say, he was right it had worked, i came to him. "See ya in  gym" and with those words he turned away and made his way to the gym, shocked I took my clothes from my locker and turned, making my way to gym, to face Cas again. 

When I arrived i was late three minutes, but when i looked around I noticed his absence, Cas was not there and i knew that was his next class. I knew that because I was late I'll have to do five laps to the gym, so the coach gave me a look and i started to walk-run. Half of my lap and I saw Cas come in, looked like he already knew the rule of coming late so he, as same as me, stated to walk-run. Next to me he smiled "Hey, Pretty boy" i was, once again, shocked and i could fell how i started to blush he smiled and gave me a small push "relax, i know you are straight, still i think you are cute and maybe you could open up your mind and go and grab something to eat with me one day?" he was inviting me to a date?! seriously and he knew i was straight, but he knew damn well that i was attracted to him. "I'll pick you up on Friday at seven"  I said with out thinking, but I had to admit to myself the guy was damn cute and hot so might as ell try it out and see how it turns out. 

********************************************************************

so what do you guys think? I think I might do a part two, but we'll see also please comment i want to know what you guys think ;0 goodnight to everybody  .*.