I'm lost.

In a motel where Sam and Dean were staying working on a case while Cas stayed at the bunker Sam couldn't stand Dean anymore, he was so desperate to close the case and go back home. Sam had been thinking about all the signals that both, Dean and Cas, gave to each other. He noticed how Dean couldn't say no to Cas, he noticed how Cas was always worry about Dean, but the thing that made everything cute was the fact that they would always talk on the phone at night even if it was just to tell each other that everything was fine but they would always call each other.

When they were done with the case it took them two hours to get to the bunker even though the trip was supposed to be four hours at least. When they got there Cas was waiting for them outside, better say waiting for Dean. When they saw each other they ran towards each other and hugged, as if they forgot that Sam was there and to finalize everything Sam was surprised when he saw Dean take Cas' face in his hand and lay a kiss on his lips.

"You are coming with me in all my trips from now on"
"As you wish" was all that Cas answer before kissing Dean back.

Later on Dean and Cas talked to Sam about how they been dating for one month now but they couldn't take it anymore so they needed to tell him. Sam knew in some way he was just happy that his brother was happy with someone so nice by his side.

Everything was perfect for a week at least because after that Dean and Cas were together for everything, Cas moved to Dean's room and to Sam it would be weird to always be the third wheel so he decided he was going on vacation for a month to give Dean and Cas time and privacy.

As soon as Sam left the following week Dean and Cas didn't even bother to use their clothes the only thing they'll be wearing all day was a pair of boxers that would come off at least once during the day.

***************************************
Sooooooo what do you guys think???
Please leave a comment.